feed

Inspired by: my dream ;-;

Warning!: gross scenes (well not really, but it gross me out)

.
.
.

Shut up y'all dirty minders ;3;

———

"Ugh.." Nene groaned quietly as she covered herself with a blanket for 5 times. Basically she had a fever out of nowhere and now she's in the infirmary. Hanako, Kou, and Tsuchigomori was beside her. Looking out for her since she was a troublesome sometimes.

"Senpai.." Kou muttered, giving her a soup which she denied since it tasted 'gross'.

"Yashiro come on now! You still gotta clean the bathroom!" Hanako whined, while Kou bump his head with his fist to stop whining.

Nene achooed. ( is that even a word QwQ)

"I don't know... I just don't wanna..." Nene mumbled, and sniffed.

"Here Senpai, some salads." Kou handed her with a bowl of her favorite salads. But she still refuses to eat.

Tsuchigomori sighed, "Hey. If you don't eat, you'll never get better soon."

(Fun fact: I still don't know what tsuchigomori would call nene, is it her last name? Or her first? :,] pls let me know🙏)

"B-but..! I still don't wanna!" She whined,

Hanako inhales and soon exhales to make him think of something, till he soon got an idea.

He grab the bowl of salad, took a spoonful of food.

"Oi Hanako! That's for Senp-" Kou was cut off by Tsuchigomori and shook his head, signing that he should watch every movement.

Hanako chewed, went up to Nene, making her sit, grab her chin, and kissed it.

"?!" Nene was surprised by his actions, while Kou was struggling to get out of the teacher's grip. Hanako's facial expression was calm.

"Hey, I got the food you guys ordered- okay nevermind." Shijima quickly turned around.

Nene soon felt the flavors of salad in her mouth, her screams were muffled by the kiss. Good thing that it's still in the middle of school hours, imagine someone walk in and saw her kissing in air.

Hanako slowly pulled away, while Nene was processing what just happened. A very dark red blush appeared on Nene's face, her mouth open.

Kou finally got out of Tsuchigomori's grasp and immediately went to Nene's side, trying to calm her down.

3 hours later.

"Yashiro's lips taste good.."

.

.

.

"I wanna do it again :D"

———

Haha, I know my dream is weird (heLp ive been having wet dreams lately and idk why-)