mine

Inspired by: ??

———

"I don't Care! She's mine so back off!"

It's been 30 minutes since Hanako is feeling very irritated— not that someone is talking bad about him. It's just that Kou and Nene has been talking for the past half hour.

The raven-haired boy groan lowly, making sure no one hears it. He wanted to shout at the boy— but he didn't want Nene to be upset.

Until it snapped.

The two looked at Hanako who just broke his pencil, whom he had just been gripping it tightly.

The room was quiet— dead quiet.

"H-hanako-kun, what's wrong?" The girl asked— worriedly. Hanako just looked down, his bangs covering his eyes.

"Oi Hanako! Senpai is talking to you so you better answer her!" Nene immediately hushed Kou— thinking that Hanako is mad.

With a flash, Hanako immediately clung onto Nene— leaving Kou dumbfounded by his speed.

"Hanako! Stop clinging onto Senpai! You're making her uncomfortable!" Kou shouted at the ravenette— but he heard him growl.

"I don't care! She's mine so back off!" Hanako shouted back, only to give him the silent treatment— Kou was speechless, and so was Nene.

Bonus:

Aoi: nene-chan? why are u and minamoto-kun very silent today?

Nene: its a long story, and u might not wanna hear it.

Kou: i guess— i should hang with mitsuba more often

Nene: mhm.

Aoi: ???