avoiding

Inspired by: none.

I sometimes forget that real people read this..I am embarrassed. -///-

Although I do have a question, are you guys really real? Or are you just some wattpad robots came to read my story?

I am confoosed.

———

"The bathroom is not clean." -Hanako.

The memory of Hanako confessing to Nene flashed again in her head. She tried to forgot about that awkward moment that she just finger gun at Hanako after his confession.

(Haha, I do that.)

She tried to forget about it, but eventually failed. Oh how embarrassed she was doing that, the only way she could do is just ignore Hanako. Simple as that.

Nene didn't even dare to take a glance at the bathroom. She just wish she could go back in time and accept his love. Even though he's not her type, so it's fine -3-

As the last be rung, she normally and tried her best to walk straight. But she just couldn't. Just by thinking about it makes her Daikon legs shaky.

Nene finally made it to her destination, at the school garden. Yes, the school garden. Whenever Hanako made Nene skip cleaning, she would go to the garden and work.

But, she felt guilty for ignoring Hanako for days. Probably when Nene stop ignoring him, Hanako's gonna turn her into a fish for like an eternity.

(Time Skip) with Hanako

It has been almost 2 weeks since Nene had ignored Hanako after his confession, he didn't mind, since that's normal for people(?)

And he felt lonely without her, sure the Mokkes are there to help, (only because they wanted to be leader.) But that isn't enough for Hanako, all he wanted is to have Nene by his side.

Hanako sighed,
I wonder what Yashiro is doing now.

With Nene

"Hey, Senpai. I noticed that you and Hanako have been distancing each other. What's the matter?" Kou asked, while munching his lunch, and Nene choked a bit. Kou handed her water so she wouldn't choke to death.

(what am I doing?! ;v;)

"Well.. He kinda..um, confessed to me?" Nene answered nervously, still feeling like she's gonna explode at what happened at that moment. Well, for Kou, it looks like he had seen a ghost.

"Wait, so Hanako confessed to you?!" He asked again, and Nene nodded.

"So, Senpai, what's you're answer to Hanako? Did you say you like him too?" Nene just thought about it.

"No, I just kinda..give him the finger guns..?" Nene munched her food nervously.

(I know this isn't Nene being Nene but pls, I'm bOreD)

"Well, from what I have seen you're expression whenever Hanako is around you.." Nene looked at Kou with her mouth full.

"I know you like him Senpai." Kou said calmly, while Nene widens her eyes and gulp down on her food.

"Well.." Nene tried to deny her feelings, but it's really impossible to do so.

"Um, sure? I guess. Thank you Kou-kun, for giving me advice." Nene ran off, leaving Kou behind. He sighed,

"Ohohoho? Is the lame ass traffic safety-earring got rejected?" Mitsuba stated behind Kou.

"Shut up."

—–—

Nene huffed, from all of the running through all the way from the rooftop to Hanako's bathroom. She was outside the bathroom, trying to calm down since she her heart was beating fast from nervousness.

Once she had finally calmed down, she went straight into the bathroom. Looking around, no sign of Hanako.

She sighed in relief, she was planning on talking to Hanako tomorrow, but since he's not here. It might give her some time to gather up her courage to talk to him.

"Guess I should talk to him tomorrow." She mumbled and was about to walk out of the door.

"Hm? Talking to me tomorrow? Why not today?" Nene flinch, and quickly looked behind her back to see a certain ghost smiling at her.

"H-hanako-kun?!" Nene yelled in fright, she is not ready to talk to him.

"Say Yashiro, why do you give me those finger guns? And ignored me after?" Hanako leaned closer, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I-i u-uh.. W-well, um.."

"Well?"

Nene couldn't say a word, because Hanako was too close at her face that she couldn't concentrate on speaking.

"I like you too.." Nene mumbled, and looked at away from him.

"What'd you say?" Hanako grinned, and bring his ear closer to her mouth.
"Could you repeat that?"

"I like you too..!" Hanako grinned at Nene's answer, and immediately hugged her with joy.

"Aww, is my little Daikon assistant love me?" Hanako said.

"L-l-love?!"

"Yashiro, the bathroom is not clean." Hanako giggled, whilst Nene sighed and grab the mop.

Bonus:

Nene: Hanako-kun, how come the bathroom is not clean when you didn't do anything?

Hanako: well..

Mokkes: he want the bathroom dirty so he can spend time with you!

Nene: hmph! Hanako-kun I hate you!

Hanako: nuu! (┳Д┳)

Chapter 70 broke my heart.

also.

GUYSS WE'RE ALMOST AT 1K READSSSSSSS! RREEEEEEEEE

OML I LOVE YOU SOSOSOSOSO MUCHHHH!

ok I should calm down. Since we're almost at 1k reads,

Should I tell you a secret about me? Maybe not?

Well if you guys wanted to know. :)