Chapter 10

Luka's POV
I wake up and notice the bed beside me is empty. Where's Mari? I look around but can't find her. Was it all just a dream? Right then the door opens, revealing her. "Good morning." She says with a smile. I can tell that she still feels bad about how she acted even though she tries to hide it. I get out of bed and walk over to her. Pulling her into a hug I smile. "Now it's a good morning." I say happily. She lets out an adorable giggle. It really is a good morning.

After eating breakfast I go to my room and change. As I'm about to leave I notice something. The gift I had gotten Mari for Christmas. I was never able to give it to her. I grab it and stick it in my pocket. Walking into the living room I notice Mari scrolling through her phone. I quietly walk up behind her. "Boo!" I whisper, making her jump. She looks at me and laughs. "Don't do that!" She exclaims, still laughing. I sit down beside her and grin. "I found something and wanted to give it to you." I say quietly.

Mari looks at me and smiles. I pull out the small box and hand it to her. "I was going to give it to you for Christmas but you went missing." I explain quickly. She grabs the box and opens it. Her eyes shine as she gently picks it up. It's a silver heart shaped locket with a picture of us. The outside is engraved with the words 'The sweetest moments are the ones shared with you.' She tackles me in a hug and grins. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." She says happily. I'm glad she likes it.

Marinette's POV
I've decided to find Lilith today. After I regained my memories Alya told me who Lilacmoth is, and of coarse it was Lilith. Why can't I have a normal life? Because Master Fu entrusted me with a miraculous. And now I'm in this situation. After we defeat Lilith I'm going to spend a day like a normal person, not chasing villains across rooftops. And I'll take Luka on a date. I like that idea, the two of us finally going on another date. But first, I have to find and deal with a certain crimson haired asshole.

After a few hours of searching I find Lilith. She's moping in an abandoned building. I walk over to her and frown. When she notices me she lets out a sigh. "Why are you here?" She asks, sounding almost annoyed. "We need to talk." I say, trying to hide my anger. "You ignore me for a month and now you want to talk?" She asks angrily. "Did you expect me to forgive you after everything you did? You ruined my life! And I almost lost Luka because of it!" I yell, losing control and being taken over by rage.

Alya's POV
After leaving Luka's apartment yesterday Nino and I went to our place. And it was nice to stay in my own home again. I'm also happy that Luka and Marinette are potentially making up. Maybe I should check in to make sure they're ok. But that'll be later. Right now I'm going to get breakfast from her parents' bakery. Because they have the best pastries in Paris. I mean, no one could even dream of replicating the perfection of their food. I would kill someone if it meant I could get free pastries from there, and I'm not even kidding.

As I leave the bakery I notice Marinette walking by. She doesn't see me but she looks pissed. I guess she's going after Lilith. I should follow her and make sure she doesn't do anything she'll regret. I follow her for a few hours before she stops at an abandoned building. Inside Lilith is sulking. When she sees Marinette she gets an annoyed expression. It does nothing but make Marinette even more mad. This will not end well. I can't make out what they're saying from here. That is until Marinette starts yelling. Now it's time for me to intervene.

I quickly transform and jump between the fuming girls. "That's enough!" I exclaim, glaring at them. "You two are interrupting my patrol. It's hard to keep the city safe when there's girls fighting over something petty." I continue, acting like I don't know what their fighting about. "I'm going to leave so I can meet up with Ladybug. But if I hear anything about girls fighting in an abandoned building I'm going to be pissed." I say before leaving them alone. Running across the rooftops I make my way towards the a small park and wait for Marinette to meet me.

Marinette's POV
After Alya left I give Lilith one last glare before leaving. If Alya came to find me something must've happened. I just hope everybody is ok. Quickly hiding in a nearby restroom I transform. It doesn't take long for me to arrive at the park. This is where we decided we would meet if we ever had an emergency. I look around and notice Alya on a nearby roof. Swinging up I land next to her. "So what's the emergency?" I ask quickly. She points towards a building a few blocks away and we start heading there.

When we're inside I look around and don't notice anything. "I don't see anything. What's the emergency?" I say to Alya. "Well at first I was just following you but the reason I stepped in wasn't to stop you from hurting Lilith. I sensed something odd. I think someone is using the peacock miraculous." She explains quickly. As she says that I concentrate and realize that I can sense another miraculous. She was right, someone is using the peacock miraculous. That means we have to find them quickly. Right then a giant fox starts destroying the city. It must be a sentimonster.