🧡 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 🎃

🧡sacrifice 🎃

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
Chapter contains harsh/ mature content; proceed with caution
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
One more thing. I highly recommend reading the book first, unless you don't mind spoilers lol.
that's all enjoy~
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

(Y/N) pov

I looked in the mirror and began picking out the flaws of my costume. I decided to be a volleyball zombie player.
It's plain I know but I couldn't think of anything else.

I think I made the wrong choice though.
My shorts are way too small and my jersey is long-sleeved and skin tight. It was all the costume store had in stock though so I had to make it work.

I glared at my short shorts and continued to pull them down until someone suddenly covered my eyesight.

"Oikawa, are you finally done with your costume?"

He was supposed to be dressed as a vampire but he hasn't let me see his costume yet.

"..."
"Oikawa? Hello? Are you there?" I asked.
"..."

I pulled his hand away and looked at him through the mirror. He was staring at my butt.
I took that moment to admire his costume, he probably overdid it with the horns but I didn't care. He looked like a vampire overlord that could destroy anything in his path... Even me.

His red eyes finally met mines and he began to smile sinisterly.
"I like your um, uniform. It's very..." he trailed off and began to caress my hips.

"Tempting" he whispered in my ear.

Before I could react Oikawa had swiftly lifted me off of my feet and was carrying me bridal style.
I began to giggle from the nervousness of being up so high.

He walked me over to the bed and placed me down gently, our eyes never breaking contact.
I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips only for him to deepen it. His hands started to tug at the hem of my shorts. I pushed them away wanting to tease him for a little bit.
He pulled away from the kiss and looked me in the eyes.

"Please?" he asked with puppy eyes.
I shook my head no and gave him another kiss. I pulled away when I realized that he wasn't kissing back, to my surprise his eyes weren't closed either.

'Is he that upset?' I thought to myself.

"Fine then, I'll just have to make you wish that you said yes" he told me.

I tilted my head in confusion but it was soon knocked out of me when my head hit the pillow.

"Oikawa, what are you doing?" I asked cautiously.

His bright red eyes said it all. He was up to no good.

He grabbed my right ankle and began to leave light kisses along my calf. My heartbeat accelerated. He continued down my leg leaving bite marks and hickeys on my inner thighs. I gripped the comforter underneath me and bit my lip to hold back my moans.
I couldn't let him have satisfaction.

He suddenly stopped and hovered his head above the spot in between my legs. His eyes met mines once more as wrapped his hands behind my thighs.

"Say I won't"

Me thinking I could take anything he threw at me I stupidly said: "You won't"

My eyes grew wide and I covered my mouth with both my hands trying not scream.