Chapter 17

A/N: This is another short chapter and I'm sorry about that, I'm in the process of writing a really long chapter to make up for all of my short chapters, it's only two chapters away, so that will be out really soon. This chapter is my Halloween chapter even though Halloween was last Saturday. I once again don't have much to say, so I hope you enjoy.

*20 Weeks Pregnant*

Maya's POV

It was Halloween I had picked out my costume, it was only 2 in the afternoon, I was waiting for Lucas to get here. This was probably my favorite and least favorite Halloween that I've had. This was my first Halloween without my mom, but this was the first Halloween where I've had a boyfriend who loves me, and, sooner than later, I'm going to have 3 little ones to celebrate with. Here was my costume. 

Except mine had two more heads on my shirt

Except mine had two more heads on my shirt. It was really low maintenance, but still cute. I bought a costume for Lucas so he could be a kangaroo too. 

"Hey Short Stack." Lucas said. "Hey Huckleberry, put this on." I said. I handed him his kangaroo costume. "Do I really have to wear this?" He said. "Yes, you do, for me." I said giving him puppy dog eyes. "Fine." He said rolling his eyes heading toward the bathroom.  

Lucas came back from the bathroom, he looked really cute. He looked really annoyed though. "Hey, don't look so pissed, you look cute." I said. "Oh yeah, you really believe that, or you just saying that." He said. I gave him a passionate kiss. 

"Does that answer your question." I said with a smirk. "I guess." He said rolling his eyes. "Wanna watch a movie to pass the time?" I asked. "Sure, what movie?" He asked. "Well, you like baseball, how about 'A League of Their Own'?" I asked. "What's that?" He said. "I'm sorry, what did you just say to me?" I asked. "What's that?" He asked. "Are you kidding me, it's only one of my favorite movies ever. It's about the girls who played baseball in place of the guys when they went off to fight in WWII, it's really good." I said. "Okay." He said. 

We sat down on the couch and cuddled to watch the movie. We ended up falling asleep on each other. We were woken up by the sound of my doorbell. "Crap, I haven't gotten the candy out." I quickly got up, got the candy, and answered the door. "Trick or treat." The kids said when I opened the door. 

I gave them candy and they left, I did this for the next few hours, then I was done. I sat down on the couch with Lucas and cuddled with him. 

"Hey Maya." He said, he sounded nervous. "Yeah Lucas, is everything okay?" I asked. "Um, no, not really." He said. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Um, it's about Riley." He said. "What about Riley?" I asked, I was really scared now. "Something happened between me and her." He said. "Lucas, what happened?" I asked. "She kissed me." He said. 

"SHE WHAT?" I shouted. "Maya, I went to talk to Riley the other day, after, she kissed me, I didn't kiss her back, and then I ran away, she yelled at me, but I still kept running." He said, I was so shocked. "Lucas, I have to talk to Riley."

A/N: So I decided to leave this on a cliffhanger, I just felt like it. Not much happened in this chapter, there are some things that go on in the next few I think. So, I just hope you enjoyed, please make sure you vote and comment, so I know you like it and I can't wait to see where the rest of the story goes.