Chapter 19

A/N: Sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday, I didn't get to write yesterday and I was still in the process of writing this chapter. This is going to be to be my last chapter this week, I will be posting 5 days a week now. In this chapter, a lot of things happen, Lucas proposes, you find out the genders of the babies, Riley and Maya make up, and yeah, this chapter is really long, I made this chapter really long to make up for how short all of chapters have been, it's over 3000 words, so, I hope you enjoy!

*22 Weeks*

Not much has happened these last few weeks, I haven't spoken to Riley since the kiss with her and Lucas. My mom hasn't showed any signs of coming back, but it hasn't affected me that much, I've had bigger things to focus on, there are people here with me that love and care about me, and I'm carrying children, so I haven't been focused on her. 

I have my appointment next week to find out the genders and me and Lucas are so excited. I plan to have Topanga come with me and Lucas to find them out and so we're surprised with everybody else that is at our gender reveal. My birthday is also next week, so that is really exciting, I'm just falling in love with these triplets, and Lucas, but I'm just so excited for them to get here.

Lucas texted me 1 that he was coming over, he would probably be here soon, I got some snacks ready because I wasn't sure what we were going to do today. I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was Lucas so I went to open the door. I saw Lucas and a cheeky smile immediately appeared on my face. I loved him so much.

As soon as I opened the door, Lucas smashed his lips into mine is a soft, passionate kiss. I loved when he did things like this. After a few seconds, we pulled away, and I invited him inside. We sat next to each other on the couch. 

"Hey Maya." He said. "Hey Lucas, you should do things like that more often, I like it when you do things like that." I said, another cheeky smile appeared on my face again. "Oh yeah, how about right now?" He said and we kissed each other passionately for a long time, I'm not sure how much time had went by, I was just thinking about this moment right now and nothing else mattered.

We broke the kiss after God knows how long. "Maya, what were your birthday plans, since your birthday is next week?" He asked. "Well, I wanted to have a party even though I'll be 18 weeks pregnant, why did you have something planned?" I said. "Actually, I did have a surprise that we'll will do, we will do it after the party, who are you inviting to the party?" He asked. 

"Well as much as I don't like Riley right now, I think I'm going to invite her. My dad, you, Farkle, Smackle, you, as if I even have to say that, Cory, Topanga, Auggie, Ava, and if Riley thinks of anyone else to invite, they can come too, I don't really care if there are people there that I don't know." I said. 

"Ok, enough about that. How are you feeling?" He asked. "Actually, I haven't been doing too bad, after my morning sickness went away, not much else has affected me. I mean other than exhaustion, I could sleep all day, I just choose not to." I said. "Well, that's good, I've been reading a bit and some women have it a lot worse." He said. "Yeah, I've heard that too." I said.

"Hey, is it ok if I stay the night?" He asked. "I don't care, as long as it's ok with your parents." I said. I turned on a movie and we sat on the couch and cuddled until we both fell asleep.

Time skip to a week later.

*23 Weeks Pregnant*

Today was my birthday, it was my sweet 16, and I couldn't think of a sweeter one. I have a boyfriend who loves me, triplets due in March, a father who loves me like I've always wanted, and so many friends. I don't think I could have a better life right now, except for the fact that my mom disappeared, but that hasn't affected me much.