10. A Weekend Alone

When they pulled apart, both breathless from the kiss they shared, Leiko and Kai stood up walking around the park aimlessly, holding hands. The rest of the night was pretty quiet, thankfully with no more crazy encounters and by the end, the now, being for sure, couple had a nice little date. It was quite late when they decided to go back to the car and the drive home was filled with music, singing and quiet chatting as they both tried to get to know each other.

Once the car finally stopped a few blocks away from Leiko's home, they both stared at each other for a second before Leiko looked away, her cheeks turning red. All this was practically new for her and dealing with it was quite a struggle, but she knew that Kai would guide her through it. Granted she had a long term relationship before but this felt different. She was more mature, Kai was giving off different vibes than her previous boyfriends and she knew that for a fact he liked her a lot considering he didn't give up after the first rejection she shoved into his face. "I guess this is goodnight." Kai snapped her out of her thoughts, making her look at him with a smile. She nodded and opened the car door, but as she was almost out, Kai grabbed her arm tugging her back inside.

"What's wrong?" She cocked her head to the side, reminding Kai of a little puppy that heard something for the first time. Slowly, he brought his hand to the lapels of her jacket and fisted them before pulling her flush against him. He heard Leiko audibly gulp, her eyes never leaving his. And with careful movements, as if she would get scared and run in any moment, he brought his lips on hers for the third time that night. Visibly relaxing, Leiko kissed him back slowly but pulled back way too soon for Kai's tastes. "Goodnight." She smiled at him and the man himself couldn't help but smile back.

"Goodnight." Leiko leaned forward, planting her plump lips against his dimple and then disappeared. Before Kai could start the car though, she popped her head next to him, slowly whispering, "Drive safe. Text me when you get home okay?" Kai gave her a salute and when he made sure she wouldn't give him a surprise appearance again he started the car and drove off back to his place. This date had gone as good as he hoped it would be, the only exception being that they were ambushed by fans. Hopefully they hadn't noticed how close he was with Leiko. It was still too early for a scandal when their relationship had barely started. And with Leiko being too skittish about him being famous, made it all the more harder in telling his fans about it. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Kai finally found a space to park his car. He locked it, and upon entering his apartment, the man dropped on his couch, another breath leaving his mouth. 

I'm home safe and sound. Thank you for being understanding about the incident tonight. I hope you had as much fun as I did.   -StubbornDimples

As he waited for a text, Kai changed into a pair of plain black pyjama pants, with a warm sweater he wore only in his house and moved to the kitchen to get something to eat. Settling on some warm tea and instant noodles, the young man went back to his living room and plopped on the couch, draping a thin blanket over his lap. He took a short sip from his green liquid, cringing slightly at the burn it left on his tongue and the proceeded to take a bite from his noodles. He opened the television, letting it play on a random channel, that was playing an adventure movie, his eyes following it, but his brain focused on his phone. The vibration alerted him that he had received a message. He quickly grabbed his phone and unlocked it, only to find two text messages. The one must have probably been sent when he was in the kitchen. The first one wrote,

I'm glad you are home. It didn't bother me, I just hope we won't have many problems like these in the future. I also had a lot of fun. What are you doing now anyway?   -Tsundere:3

Are you asleep already, boo? I just laid in bed and Sanae finally stopped bothering me. I'm watching an adventure movie. There's a lot of action but it's kinda boring. Anyway good night, we'll talk tomorrow! ^w^ -Tsundere:3