3. Want To Go Home

Leiko peeled her eyes open after a particularly hard shove. She glared over at her friend who was smiling widely at her. Sanae was a very morning person, while Leiko could barely drag herself out of bed. Once her friend made sure that the polar bear had come out of her hibernation, she left the room letting the door open so the smell of food could invade her nostrils. Leiko instantly sat up, knowing that Sanae left the door open to lure her out of her room. Leiko had a weakness for food but instead of making her fat like she hoped to, the result was her getting skinnier day by day. The girl stood up and stretched, her bones cracking loudly as if taunting her for not working out. She had to find something to do; but she wanted to enjoy it and work out simultaniously. 

"Come on Lei-chan! Breakfast is almost ready!" Leiko groaned and run towards the shower, hopping in quickly. She scrubbed her body as fast as possible, deciding not to wash her hair since she did last night and that had as a result in her finishing sooner than she expected to. The young girl skipped towards her room, getting dressed in a pair of extremely skinny leather tights, and a long sleeved shirt that was ripped in the back with a skull design. She then let her hair down, brushing it slightly so the combs would leave and the full length of her hair would appear. Once she applied some make up, Leiko opened her bag and shoved her pencil case, notebooks and sketch books in and then went over to the kitchen, dragging her heavy bag along.

"Maybe I should get a license." Leiko huffed as she sat down on the table, the steaming bowl of rice being ever so tempting. She slowly dug into her food with Sanae's hawk eyes on her.

"You know that the concert is today eh?" Sanae asked for confirmation making the girl whine in desperation. She really didn't want to go to this stupid concert but she had made a deal with Yoshiki and she had to keep it. For both of her friends' sake. Leiko groaned and nodded, finishing her food quickly, trying to avoid any unnecessary conversation on the topic. Sanae quickly dumbed the dishes in the dishwasher and followed Leiko, her own bag over her shoulder as both of them made their way towards the subway. They both put on their earphones, Sanae blasting through the Gazette, while Leiko decided on something more rough like Noctural Bloodlust.The ride was quiet, both girls lost in their own world; Sanae excited about the upcoming night while Leiko dreaded it but thoughts of the date instantly changed her mind.

Once their stop had finally came they got off, grabbed each other's hand and made their way towards the usual cafe. They ordered their drinks and went the rest of the way to the university building. Leiko held her head high in case some asshole bumped into her again while Sanae sipped some of her coffee carelessly. Right before they passed the huge gates, the girls dumped their empty cups and proceeded inside. Picking up the pace they both slipped inside their first class and sat down on their tables, pulling out the sketchbooks they brought along.

When the classes were over, Leiko dragged her tired body towards the usual fast food they were eating until Sanae grabbed her by her thin arm and instantly stopped her. A huff left Leiko's lips as she was stopped and looked over at her friend with a distressed look.

"What?" She snapped, glaring over at Sanae, pulling her bag over her shoulder. The pointed stare Sanae gave Leiko made her sigh in defeat and finally accept her fate. After an hour and a half they were back home, both semi-naked, ordering pizza.

"There is no time for cooking." Sanae had said as she picked up the phone, ordering two large pizzas with extra cheese, making Leiko's stomach growl in anticipation. Leiko jumped in the shower, before her friend could protest, scrubbing herself. Once out, the smell made her stomach growl immediately. The young girl, threw a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, then went back to the kitchen and sat down, opening her own box of pizza.