7. I Desperately Want Her

When Rin went back to her seat, Kai was dumbfounded when he heard that Leiko had left. Rin easily repeated what her conversation was with Leiko, while the whole time Kai was gripping his chair, jaw locked tight at the talk they had. Unfortunately the movie was left unseen, Kai and Rin left in a hurry.

"I tell you she likes you!" Rin whined, trying desperately to keep up with the taller man.

"The way she acts shows the exact different thing though!"

"Did you ever wonder why? She might be scared! I was too at first when I first started dating Ruki-san! Don't be so negative! Don't you want her?" Kai whirled around at the last question, making the young woman slam onto his chest with an audible 'oof'.

"I want her. I desperately want her." He rasped, his voice coming out in gasps as if he was running for miles.

"Then fight for her." Rin showed Kai her little fist. It actually powered up his beaten confidence, giving him some hope that maybe, maybe there was a sliver of chance with her.

That night, Kai found himself at the bar he had first met Leiko. He was sitting in a dark corner, a bottle and glass full of scotch in his hands. He slowly swirled the glass, the golden liquid seeming extremely appealing, even if he didn't prefer it. After he got bored with the sight of ice clinking against the glass, he downed his drink and refilled it instantly. He gulped the rest of the drink easily and pushed some chips in his mouth, that came along with the drink.

"Kai-san is that you?" Kai raised his head tiredly, eyes bloodshot from drinking too much. His eyes came in contact with Leiko's. Her hair was straightened to perfection, eyes heavy with make up. She was wearing a skin tight leather dress that reached the middle of her thighs with another leather jacket that covered her bare shoulers and a pair of boots that were up to her knees. Kai's eyes wandered from the end of her boots up to her naked milky thighs, towards the dress that pointed out her skinny figure and back up to her face. "Are you okay?" Leiko looked at Kai and her eyes instantly softened.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just having some drinks. How come you're here?"

"I came here with Sanae, Yoshiki aand some friends. Why are you alone?" Leiko spoke quietly and hesitantly she sat down in front of him. Sanae, Yoshiki and the rest of their friends had already sat down and ordered some drinks.

"I didn't feel like being here with the others." Kai mumbled and sipped some of his scotch. Leiko wrapped her fingers around the glass, pulling it out of his hold as softly as she could. The man snorted, trying to retrieve the glass but his tries were futile. Leiko smile at him and drunk what was left from the glass in one go. Even though Kai was dead drunk he was as gorgeous as ever; she had to hand him that.

After that minutes ticked by slowly. Neither Leiko, nor Kai talked. The former had made herself comfortable by slipping her jacket off and brought herself another glass. They were both quietly drinking, stealing glances at each other once in a while. "Dance with me." Kai suddenly suggested, making Leiko look at thim, dumbfounded but nodded anyway and stood up. Kai smiled and effortlessly grabbed her hand, dragging her towards the dancefloor, where all kinds of couples were dancing. The young man hesitantly wrapped his arms around Leiko's waist and brought her closer. She in return, clasped her hands behind his neck and let her long, slim fingers thread in his thick hair. Their faces were brought closer, noses touching each other, breaths mingling with the taste of alcohol and eyes piercing each other.

"I feel weird." Leiko whispered, but thankfully by being so close, Kai was able to hear her. He pressed his palms against her lower back, creating a friction between them, intensifying her weird feelings even more. Leiko let out a surprised breath, upon the touch of his crotch against hers and after briefly glancing down at the united parts of their bodies, she looked up at Kai who smirked at her, his lips barely grazing hers. "Please.." She whimpered helplessly, her eyes staring at Kai's with undeniable need.