Chapter Five

I looked up at Kaleem and grabbed his hand to brace myself of what might be behind that door. He watched me with an angry expression at first but then it softened back to his regular stern face. He opened the door and I closed my eyes. He guided me inside the room. "Open yuh eyes," he commanded me. I opened my eyes. I didn't know exactly what to think. The room was black and there was these weird sticks with strings on them that were lined up in a rack on the wall. In the middle of the room was a long chain that hung from the ceiling. To the left was a big bed with red satin sheets. Next to the bed was a wooden chair. It had cuffs on the back board and front legs of it. On the wall next to the sticks was chains with cuffs on them and on the back wall was a giant X shape that also had cuffs. Next to the door we were standing by had a dresser with four drawers.

"Wh-what is this room?" I asked slightly scared. The room looked like a dungeon or some sort of torture room. "This Ya is a special room. I know it look a little scary but all deh things in this room gon bring yuh pleasure," he replied. "Yuh could go look around and touch whatever yuh want," he said and let go of my hand. I hesitated at first but then I went to the sticks hanging on my wall. "What are these?" I asked as I ran my hand on the leather material. "Dem deh is called floggers and whips." I felt each one. I walked over to the chair. "What is this?" I ran my fingers on the wood. "Dat is deh act right chair!" He said excitedly. I looked over to him n he had the biggest grin on his face with an evil glint in his eyes. I swallowed hard and walked to the bed.

I sat down on the plush bed. It was very comfortable. I put my head in my hands. "All of these things are supposed to make me feel good?" I asked in confusion. "Yeh," Kaleem replied. I took a deep breath and sighed. "I-I don't know.." I stopped. How am I supposed to feel about all of this? These things look like torture weapons.

Just then Akeem came through the door. He whispered something to Kaleem and walked out. "Come leh we go," he said and grabbed my hand. We went to Akeem's room. "He wan talk to you," Kaleem told me and walked away to his room. I knocked on Akeem's door. "Come," I heard him say. I opened the door and walked inside, closing the door behind me. Akeem was sitting at the small table he was sitting at earlier when I signed the contract.

"Have a seat," he told me. I did as instructed. "We gon be going tuh a party soon an you have to come wit us as our submissive," he told me. I got a little excited. I've never bin to a party before.

"So I gon have to teach you everything you gon need to know before then. you start training tomorrow," he told me. "But first I have to know.. Are you willing to give Kaleem an myself yuh virginity?" He asked. I wasn't sure.. I looked away from him out the window at the garden. "I don't know sir.. I'm not really sure what exactly sex is.. I don't feel that I'm ready to lose my virginity yet when I'm not entirely sure what it is," I answered. "Oh ok, well You cuh always come to me an maybe one ah dese days we cuh jus talk bout it," he said. I looked up at him. Akeem is definitely better at sweet talking n charm than Kaleem is.

Akeem got up and walked to his bed. "Come," he demanded. I followed him and sat next to him on his bed. "Lizzy.." he whispered to me and put his finger under my chin. "Y-yes..sir.." I barely whispered back. His light brown eyes seemed to pierce through my body and into my soul. He leaned in closer to my face and I closed my eyes. I felt his hand move to the back of my head and grab my hair. "I will have you one day Lizzy.." he whispered. I felt how close his face was to mine. It made me dizzy and my heart was racing with anticipation. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip.

He gave me one single kiss..

One beautiful kiss..

It was dominant and seductive. It was passionate and secretive. He sucked and played with my bottom lip and I felt his tongue slip in my mouth. It slowly ran across my tongue. This kiss seemed to last forever. When he pulled back I whimpered from the loss of contact. He left me there with my eyes just barely open and my lips trembling from the intimacy that we had just shared. I wanted more, but when I finally opened my eyes.. he was gone. I hadn't even felt him leave my side or heard him exit the room. But he was gone and I was alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my lovely readers!!! Omg I'm so happy so many people have been reading my story and liking it. I never thought so many people would actually like it. If there are any words any of you guys don't understand don't be afraid to message me or whatever and I will be happy to clarify. I love all the comments and the votes are just an extra super sweet bonus I get from you all. I'm sorry it took me so long to finish this chapter but with everything going on in my life it was hard to make time. I will definitely try my best to keep getting chapters out. Anyways I hope you all encourage others to read the story and vote!

XOXO