Warmth

A/N

Hi, sorry I take forever to upload, life can get a bit hectic, and to be honest, I've lost motivation, but I'm continuing these stories! I am also in the process of writing another fanfic, Musically Talented, about a dream I've had since 2014 ish. Please check that out! Here is the next chapter, I hope you like it!

Eventually my sisters family showed up to Mom's house, and we spent the rest of the night catching up. Since being with Aaron, I wasn't allowed to see my family all that much, and they thought I was ignoring them. Once things were cleared up, it was almost eight.

"Sooo, that Chester is picking you up, right? Stella asked.

"Yes, he should be anyway." I grinned, Stella wanted to meet him, but I told her that I would be around a lot more, and that they'd meet another day. The truth is, I felt super awkward around Chester, and I didn't want him to meet my family anytime soon.

I decided to wait outside, Stella joined me, so that we could talk just the two of us for a few minutes.

Chester's car pulled up toward the house, and he rolled down his window. Seeing him smile at me sent butterflies through my stomach, and I was thankful that it was dark outside in case I started blushing.

"Wait... that's THE Chester, from Linkin Park!" Stella exclaimed, completely astonished.

"Bye, Stella." I awkwardly waved. Chester smiled at her as I walked to his car and climbed in the passenger seat.

"So, how'd it go?" Chester asked as we left. Stella immediately ran inside.

"It was fun." I mumbled, crinkling a folded paper that Stella has given me, her phone number. "What did you do all day?"

He explained that he went to Mike's house for the day, and within a few short minutes, we were back at his condo.

We stayed up for a few more hours, just talking about life. I told him a few funny stories about my family, and he told me some about his band. I felt like I was really getting to know him.

"Yeah, then there was one time I was told to meet the record people, they wanted to kick Mike out! Like are you kidding me?!" Chester seemed almost enraged by that, it seemed like he and Mike were best friends.

"I can't imagine your music without him." I replied, yawning.

"I can't either. He's the glue, honestly." Chester took notice of my yawn, and decided that we should go to bed sometime soon. "You sure you want the couch? I can sleep on it if you want-" Chester asked.

"I'm fine with the couch, Chester." I laughed. His face was bright red.

"Okay. Goodnight then." He ran off to his room in embarrassment.

Neither of us could sleep that night, I kept thinking about Chester. What is it that keeps me here with him?

Chester couldn't stop thinking about me, either. Or so it seemed, as he eventually walked into the living room. "I can't sleep." He quietly said.

"Neither can I."

"Come sleep with me?" He quietly asked, completely shocking me. Blushing, I followed him into his room and slowly crept up onto his bed.

His bed was comfy, really soft with firm pillows. The most comfortable bed, in my opinion. We both laid there awkwardly for a few minutes, until I was pulled into Chester's warmth.