03 | eternity

❛❛ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵃʳᵐᵗʰ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵗʸ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖⁱᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ
ʳᵉᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈ ❜❜

❛❛ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵃʳᵐᵗʰ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵗʸᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖⁱᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉʳᵉᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈ ❜❜

Shoto was happy here, away from the abuse his father put him through. Now, he could sleep peacefully without having to wake up at four in the morning every day to train his quirks.

He could finally live the life he wanted to live.

It took Shoto a week to clean all the mess in the castle, and he refused to fix the outside of the castle to not attract the attention of anyone.

While cleaning up he found various kinds of treasures in the cast along with a huge heap of money, he guessed that someone from a very high class lived there.

The trees growing in the backyard all had fruits growing on them, after the food he had brought when he ran away was finished he ate the growing fruits on the trees.

He found a well that had an unlimited supply of water.

"I could live here for eternity," Shoto whispered to himself.

The castle had a huge library with various books he had never seen before, and in various languages other than Japanese, the language he spoke.

Various rooms were located on each floor, there was everything he needed, from a huge bathroom. Naturally, there wasn't a bathtub in it, the room, however, resembled resemble the hot springs.

The kitchen did not have a stove nor did it have an oven or anything with modern technology, it had a traditional set-up.

Getting bored all alone, he decided to go up to the library.

This was when he spent hours looking through various books, reading every one with curiosity, and learning various things.

After reading a few dozen books, he realised that the castle belonged to an old royal family which were executed by their opposing royals who they always clashed with.

The castle was not destroyed because the rival king who thought that this place wasn't worth his time and attention, soon took over the kingdom and this old worn-out castle was left isolated from everyone.

To this day no one bothered about the castle.