16 | await

❛❛ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵉᵉᵖˡʸ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃˢᵗˡᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ˢᵃⁿᵈ
ʰᵃˢ ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰⁱⁿ
ⁱ ᵗʰʳᵒʷ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵐʸ ᵐᵃˢᵏ
ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ⁱᵗ ˢⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ❜❜

❛❛ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵉᵉᵖˡʸᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃˢᵗˡᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ˢᵃⁿᵈʰᵃˢ ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰⁱⁿⁱ ᵗʰʳᵒʷ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵐʸ ᵐᵃˢᵏᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ⁱᵗ ˢⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ❜❜

Smeraldo, that was the name of the flower he had created.

He made more of those flowers and planted a bunch of them in the garden. There he stood in front of the garden, the ice flowers no- the smeraldo's were reflecting the sun's light so magnificently, he was enticed by them.

Shoto did his daily routine as he did regularly and when it was time for the (h/c)-ette to come, he stood by his usual spot which was the window of his room.

He waited and waited, but you did not come.

Standing there for hours but there were no traces of you, as the time slipped by, Shoto felt himself get anxious. Various questions arose from his mind.

Were you okay? What had happened?

Then he calmed himself down, you were probably okay. Maybe you had a situation which required your time that's why you couldn't come. Or maybe you had enough money for yourself that you did not need to steal the flowers and sell them

Many other reasons emerged into his mind, reasons why you couldn't come. But they were nothing but baseless assumptions for he did not know the real reason why you didn't come to his castle to take the flowers which he wanted to give you.

It was okay, he was willing to wait for you.

But the wait was too much, too long for him. 

Hours passed, and then came the next day and as usual, he stood by the window to wait for you but you did not arrive.

Days passed, which later turned into weeks, weeks which later turned out to months.

He waited several months for you but you did not appear.

Shoto wanted to know why weren't you coming to his garden. Why weren't you stealing the flowers?

He even created a whole new type of flower for you, why weren't you coming?

That's when he decided that he was going to find the reason why you weren't coming back to the palace, why he couldn't see you.

Wearing a cape and hood to cover himself, he left the palace in search of you.