17 | last words

❛❛ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ❜❜

Wearing his disguise, he made his way to the local area; the very area where you would sell the flowers

He looked around to see if you caught his sight but no luck, he could not find you.

Shoto looked around him to look for you everywhere but when he could not find you, that's when he saw the man who bought flowers from you.

Quickly moving toward that man, he yelled a little to gain the man's attention, "Excuse me!"

When the man turned around, Shoto quickly ran towards him.

"Do you know that (p/g) who sells flowers here?" The bi-coloured hair male asked, fluster and anxiousness in his eyes.

"Hmm," The man thought for a bit before answering as if trying to remember who you were, how could he not remember such a charming person like you was all Shoto thought.

"Oh, the (h/c) coloured (p/g)? They died a few weeks ago." The man replied.

When Shoto heard those words, his entire world stopped spinning. "What do mean that they're dead?!"

The man stepped backwards seeing Shoto's aggressive behaviour but brushed it off, "They caught up with a really bad fever which caused them to get weaker and weaker till they died," 

Shoto gulped he could not believe what had happened, you died. The only person he wanted to spend his life with had died.

He ran back to his castle with a despaired look on his face.

...

And here he was.

Standing in front of your grave, he looked down. Tears brimmed his eyes as he placed down a bouquet.

The very same flowers which he had created for you. He never left your side, only murmuring one thing, even with his death approaching him.

Only those words left his mouth, not about anyone else but about you, for you had become his everything.

The flowers he had created remained fresh, not wilting but he had wilted, for you. 

His last words before he died right by your grave.

❛❛ But I still want you. ❜❜

 ❜❜

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 ≡ shoto todoroki 🎉