06 | scar

❛❛ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉᵃᵏⁿᵉˢˢᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ʰⁱᵈᵉ
ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˢᵉᵉ
ⁱ'ᵐ ʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵐᵃˢᵏ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
ˢᵒ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ❜❜

❛❛ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉᵃᵏⁿᵉˢˢᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ʰⁱᵈᵉʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˢᵉᵉⁱ'ᵐ ʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵐᵃˢᵏ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿˢᵒ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ❜❜

He walked outside the castle, with his hands kept in the pockets of his pants.

The sun was shining brightly on his face, slightly squinting his eyes he walked towards the local market of the place. He was feeling slightly hesitant as this would be his first interaction with other human beings ever since he ran away.

He was just about to reach his destination when a ball came his way, grabbing the ball in his hands he looked around to see who the small ball belonged to.

"Hey! That's my ball!"

Hearing a voice he looked in the direction from where it came from, he looked to see three boys who were slightly older than him.

"Here take it." His monotone voice left his mouth, his hands moved forward to present the ball in his hands.

The ball was snatched by the boy in the middle who Shoto assumed to be the leader of the group.

"Look you dirtied my ball with your hands." The leader of the boy said, smirking at Shoto then he noticed the scar on his face.

"Eww," He made a disgusted look on his face, "What is that?" He said pointing towards the burnt mark on his face.

Touching his scar delicately Shoto replied, "It's a scar."

"Ehh??"

The loud voice of the older boy caught the attention of the people around them as they all looked at Shoto who looked abnormal compared to them with his multi-coloured hair and two mismatched pair of eyes while it was his scar that stood out the most.

Shoto gulped silently noticing everyone's attention on him.

"Scar? Aren't you too young for that?" The first sidekick of the leader asked him, a curious pair of eyes looking at him as he reached out to touch his scar.

Shoto flinched away from his touch, slapping his hand away.

"Hey, how dare you hit him??" The other boy finally spoke up.

The leader then moved forward, "Come on guys, his mother probably hates him." He scoffed loudly, "After all, who would like someone as ugly as him?"

Laughter was heard all around the poor boy, he clenched his fist painfully tight.

And that's when he snapped.