07 | fire

❛❛ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳ
ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˡᵒⁿᵉˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵍᵃʳᵈᵉⁿ ❜❜

❛❛ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˡᵒⁿᵉˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵍᵃʳᵈᵉⁿ ❜❜

Shoto snapped.

The only words he heard were mother - hates - ugly.

These words kept echoing in his mind repeatedly, taking over his emotions.

Rage was all he felt, fire was all he saw.

He wasn't in the right state of his mind when he used his fire quirk, on the left side of his body, all of a sudden, he used his quirk with such intensity that he never knew he had.

The colour of fire, the beautiful orange and red flames, such a beautiful contrast of those two colours, his flames, the fire he had made reminded him of the first three colours of the rainbow.

So, very beautiful, everyone waiting for the rainbow after a gloomy rainy day.

He had thought that he had forgotten how to use his quirk, it had been such a long time since he had last used it. 

The last time he used his fire quirk was when he was being trained by his oh-so-great father, the insecure father who abused his mother just because he couldn't defeat the number one hero, the one who wanted Shoto to train hard and surpass All Might.

All Might, the hero he had admired. Not his father, not once his father, but All Might, the reason he existed.

He admired him for a long time but what had he got? 

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

He wasn't there for him when his father harshly beat him, he wasn't there when his mother gave him a scar, and he wasn't there to save him.

He was all alone, just like always.

Shoto didn't know what was happening around him, all he knew was that he released a fire quirk and the heard screams of the locals, those who watched the drama, those who laughed at him, those who mocked him, those who saw him as an ugly child, those two kids and finally the scream of the one made him snap.

"Ah," He simply muttered in surprise feeling the hot waves of flame coming from his left side, his eyes widening in shock.

And his entire world burned.