13 | smitten

❛❛ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃˢᵏ
ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ❜❜

❛❛ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃˢᵏᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ❜❜

Shoto watched you sneaking into his castle silently, moving towards his garden. He saw you wear a/an (f/c) shirt with black (pants/skirt/etc). Even if they were worn out, you still managed to look alluring.

How your (h/c) coloured hair seemed to be flowing along with the lightest breeze, how your (e/c) coloured eyes seemed to enthral him with the way they shined under the sunlight, or how whenever you sneaked into his castle his attention never seemed to get away from you.

You had become the apple of his eye, without doing anything.

Weeks had passed since he had let you steal flowers from his garden, he now knew the reason behind your actions. To why you had been stealing from his garden.

You were trying to survive in this world.

The world we lived in was cruel, you had just become an adult, yet your father dared to leave you all alone, to fend for yourself.

If it had been any other person, he would've gotten angry or annoyed but not you, because you were different from those other pesky people to him.

 You managed to capture his stone-cold heart.

He did not know how you did it or when you did it, but he did not regret, regret letting you worm your way into his life.

His heart which he had locked in the depths of his mind, thought no one could open his heart but then there you were shining under the sky proving him wrong.

You were the key to unlocking his heart, you were the one who broke past his chains, you were the light to his darkness.

Watching you had now become a part of his routine, he knew that you would come to his castle at a certain time. So, he always made sure that he would be free at that time, for that was only the time of the day were he could see you.

"Ah, so this is what it is," He murmured because he realised something that day.

He was smitten with you.