I'm Sorry... | Halloween Special | Ch 13

The next day

Izuku is walking back from a cinnamon roll run, taking in the fall scenery and looking at Halloween decorations here and there.

'I meant to grab these yesterday, but good ol' me decided to forget.' Izuku thinks to himself. 

Suddenly someone texts him. Looking at his phone, Izuku sees it's Uraraka.

Uraraka: Hey Deku

Izuku: Hey. What's up?

Uraraka: There's costume party being held at the gymnasium tonight. You coming?

Izuku is about to say that he'll be there, but then remembers he doesn't have a costume. 

'I have to have a costume if I'm going to a costume party! It's the whole point of it!' Izuku thinks.

Then it hits him.

'What am I thinking! It's a costume party so no one will suspect I'm Mitsuki if I dress that way!'

A smile curls on Izuku's face as he agrees to it with himself.

Izuku: Yea I'll be there. When is it again?

Uraraka: At 17:00

A/N: For times when the 24-hour format goes past 12 noon, subtract 12 from the number. So if it's 17:00, it's 5:00. Just a little help since I use 24-hours, even though my country doesn't use it.

Izuku: Ok thanks! I'll see you later

Uraraka: See you!

Izuku continues to walk back as he remembers he has a package to deliver.

"Oh right! I better get these to 1-B before they get cold!"

And so, Izuku proceeds to use OFA at 10% to get back as quick as possible, of course while being careful not to drop the cinnamon rolls.

With Uraraka

'Tonight will be the perfect time to confess to Deku-kun!' Uraraka thinks, cheerful. 'I've been... waiting for the perfect time to do it ever since the raid...'

Standing up, Uraraka walks over to a photo to a photo Mina took when 1-A went to the beach. It shows Izuku and her chatting casually, with a view of the sea in the background.

 It shows Izuku and her chatting casually, with a view of the sea in the background

"I wonder if..."

.

..

...

"If Deku-kun likes me too..."

Suddenly Mina walks into her room.