Chapter Three ≈ Bad Blood ≈

Stepping around the corner, I was in their full view. I had nowhere to hide, an open target. My pistol was pointed directly at the man in the middle of the group, between the man that resembled Peter Pan and another man. He was the shortest amongst them in terms of height but maintained a strong figure. He had short, silky blonde hair that was in an undercut hairstyle. His jawline was quite pronounced and it kinda seemed like his features had been sharpened, even though he had round, slightly chubby, marshmallow cheeks.

I could smell the danger that lingered around him as I looked deep into his captivating orbs. One of his dark eyebrows shot up as if in a dare. A dare to try and look away from his enchanting beauty.

I didn't look away. Instead, my eyes wandered all over his body, his features were interestingly symmetrical, but not quite. It was quite evenly spaced, like the traditional proportions of a human face, but there were subtle differences that made for the uniqueness of his face. I traced the outline of his plumb pink lips that suited perfectly against his delicate, doll-like facial features.

My eyes then fell on the tall man that stood beside him. He had a slightly slender figure, yet I was able to see the shape of his muscles through the arms of his shirt as he held up his gun. His huge doe eyes bore into me, making me see the universe behind his eyes, unable to resist his charm. His deep black raven hair was parted down the middle, flowing past his eyes, stopping right at his small, pointed hooked nose. His forehead was covered in beads of sweat making him look more attractive than he was; if that was even possible.

Unlike the other one, he licked the bottom of his lips in complete irritation. His lips weren't as thick and luscious as the other men but formed a satisfying shape that was seemingly perfect. His sharp angular jaw flexed with his sudden motion, making his jawline sharper than the blades that I stored on the side of my waist.

He brushed back his long, raven hair while placing his fully loaded gun back in his belt. He spared me a glance, looking me up and down before he let out an arrogant scoff towards me. As if I was just some sick joke someone was playing with him.

"Did he really bring me here just to babysit little girls for him?" He commented underneath his breath, making sure it was loud enough for everyone to hear. His voice wasn't as deep as PeterPan's but rather light, with a slight gruff undertone. He had that voice that made heads turn.

"At least, they'll make a good snack..." Said the blonde one as he wore a smirk that sent chills down my spine, not knowing what he was capable of. He took a step closer to me, and I took a step back, not wanting to close the distance between me and them.

I raised my gun higher, offering a warning "don't come any closer! I'm warning you! Where's my dad? Did you do anything to him..."A smirk played on the man's lips that matched with the rest of his group as he came closer towards me, not caring.

"Both of you quit it. We're on a mission." Peter Pan's stern voice made blondie stop in his tracks while earning an eye roll from the raven hair. He then looked towards me with an annoyed glance, "How about you listen to me and put the gun down? You probably don't even know how to use it."

"You listen to me!" I ignored his remark, "Answer my damn question! Where. Is. My. Dad?"

The fire in my voice disappeared when I saw the faint puddles of fresh blood on the glossed floor that matched the same red marks on the hands of the three men standing in front of me.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM?! S-stay where you are! MY-move and I'll shoot!" I hated that I couldn't stop the quiver in my voice as my blood rushed through me and my defensive skills started to kick in.