≈ Author's Note ≈

Hey y'all!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my first ff "The Lies Hidden In Our Vows"! This is a Jeon Jungkook ff, from the K-pop international boy group BTS! Additionally, there are characters from other K-pop groups as well other actresses, actors, and idols.

I know the book seems really cliche but I swear it's more than a helpless love story between two characters and I swear you won't regret reading it! :)

I can't wait to see how you all like my book also where the tough love relationship between Jungkook and Elyna goes! I'm sooo excited!

Additionally I am apologizing for the late posts ahead of time. I try my best to post a chapter once every week but I'm a student and right now my life is a bit of a mess ( I mean when is it not). But if you see me posting late I'm probably behind in my school work, so please be understanding. :)

Lastly If you liked this book please leave a vote, comment and follow me for updates! Maybe even share this story if you really enjoyed it by giving it a shoutout on your MB or adding it to your reading lists! ;)

Now enough of me rambling on. Lol. I hope you all enjoy and lots of love from me to my sweeties!

-Kookie's gorl

NOTE: I have received some feedback on changing Y/n to an actual character (which I have done) so if you noticed the name Elyna that is Y/n with the new character name

Things To Remember

Everything written in this book is purely based on my imagination, none of this happened in real life. Please don't judge nor spread any hate if you find something silly or don't like it :)

You can't reproduce or re-make this book, if so please message me on PM and I will answer back but please don't steal any of my ideas...It really hurts and it is EXTREMELY rude :(

If you find any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes please bring it to my notice I have TERRIBLE grammar and spelling just so you know XD

No hate comments please, I enjoy reading comments and reacting back so please don't leave any hate comments that will bring me down

Requests are highly wanted because I'm not the best writer there is. Hehehe. But if you think I should change or add something please leave a comment or private message me, My inbox is always open! :)

I try to post once every week, so please stay tuned and enjoy the story!

WARNING:

 Before you continue on I must warn you this is one of the many Wattpad original bools which contains many and when I say many I mean a lot  of heart throbbing, crying yourself to sleep, throwing your phone across the room (true story), rage moments! Additionally not to mention they are all directed towards me, your amazing lovely author, the one and only Kookie's gorl :)

....whoops....hehehe....

This book will contain violence, language, sexual and gory scenes. There might also be other scenes that can be triggering for other audiences, so if you are uncomfortable with any of these things then I highly suggest you turn back now! But for all those unholy sinners like me (XD) continue reading and I hope you enjoy! XD

DISCLAIMER: All videos, edits, music, and photos are not mine; they are given credit to the original creators

Special shout out to @moonminxx for this amazing cover! Please check out her graphic shop! You won't regret it! 

Started: 10/18/2020

Completed: / /