Just One Night | 3

⚠️⚠️‼️

⚠️⚠️
‼️

Yoongi just got done putting his two little dudes down to sleep for the night. He was so damn tired and stressed but he wouldn't trade his life for anything.

He has wonderful, beautiful baby boys, sleeping soundly in their room safe in his care.

And he also has his beautiful wife waiting for him in the bedroom.

He began to stretch his body out while letting out a shiver, he knew his body is about to shut down any moment as he makes way to his bedroom.

Hm, life...couldn't get any better than th-

"Babe? W-what are you doing?"

He noticed his wife walking out of the bedroom door while silently dragging her suitcase.

"Oh? H-hey."

"W-where are you going?" He looked at her with slight panic in his eyes while rubbing one of his eyes.

"I-I uhm, I'm leaving"

"Babe, at this hour? It's almost midnight!"

"O-oh, work called....yah...uhm..they need me"

Yoongi eyes soften, guilt started to creep into his body. As he walked up to her, placing his hands onto her waist pulling her closer.

Gosh she works so much these days, I feel so bad

"Hey, I know but I-I need you too" He whispered through her lips, then he began to give her butterfly kisses on to her jaws before traveling his lips down onto her neck.

She slightly tilted her neck to give him more access as he smirks before sucking onto them.

"Would you be able to stay? Hm? For me? Just for tonight and then you can go to work"

"I-uhm" she began to moan.

"You're so fucking sexy baby" he began to sneak his hands under her shirt from her waist and found its way to her perky breast. Unclasping her bra he heard her breath hitched, he smirked while still continuing to suck onto her neck.

Yoongi began to felt his pants tighten when he started to hear her whimper and moaned she began to unbutton his shirt. He smirked at that and harshly pressed his lips onto her.

"Fuck, you make me so crazy baby"

As they began to make their way to their bedroom closing the door without breaking any contacts with each other.

Carefully laying her down on the bed he then began to kiss every part of her body until he made it near her skirt.

He then started to unzipped and take it off her, exposing her lace red lingerie.

He growled, "Baby, is this new?"

"Hm?"

"It's so fucking sexy"