Jajangmyeon | 4

Tapping through the marbled floor from your white Chanel high heels, patiently waiting for your brother and his son to arrive at the VIP waiting room section

You sipped your much needed iced coffee while carefully flatten out your matching Chanel blazer, crop top, and pencil skirt. Fixing your gentle monster sunglasses back towards your face as you tied up your long curly made hair.

Then you suddenly heard small steps coming through your right as you looked up.

"NOOONNNAAAAAAAA"

You began to giggle and decides to bend down on to his level as he ran up to your embrace.

"AIGOO CHIM CHIM!"

"Hi Noona, I'm back. I have missed you! Did you miss me too? Papa said that we will stay here now forever!"

"My little Chim Chim, of course, I've missed you so much! You lived so far away so I couldn't see you very often. Now since you moved here, I can see you everyday!"

"Wow! Everyday?"

"Mhm, everyday!"

You noticed that little Jiminie is wearing a cute small snapback that has a white fluff ball on top.

Honestly, I think so then oppa could locate him wherever he is.

Under his puff beige jacket, little Jiminie is wearing a white turtleneck long sleeves with grey platted pants.

"Aigoo, Jiminie...What did I tell you to not run away from papa like that? Hm? What if you got lost?"

"Oh, Jiminie is sorry, I just saw noona and I got really excited, papa." Little Jiminie looked down at his toes, swaying back and forth while his papa just ruffled his hair.

Then at the mentioned of your name, little Jiminie's papa looked up to see his little sister that he hasn't seen in about quite a few months.

"My sweet y/nnie" he smiled, "oppa missed you!" as he went in to hug you and little Jiminie mirrored his papa's action.

"Namjoon oppa! I. Can't. Breathe."

Namjoon on the other side is wearing a beige platted blazer coat pairing it with a black turtle neck and blue jeans while wearing a black hat and masks.

Cute, guess they're kind of matching.

"Hehe, my bad. How are you? You looked horrible."

"Wow thanks, I'm fine oppa, I'm just hungover."

"Eh? My sister? Hungover? Since when huh?"

"Since today oppa, my head is killing me."

"Hm, I can see that. How's Jaehyun? I heard he moved to London for his masters."

You began to wince, just the mention of his name has been long banned since well, last night.

"Y-yeah" you stuttered, "he moved there alright."