Mr. Handsome | 6

Five Months Later

Five Months Later

The greatest thing about being a CEO that is heartbroken is that you're always super busy, especially being in the entertainment industry you are consistently dealing with a lot of things such as the artists, scandals, staff, shareholders, endorsers, fans. So within the past five months, after that major breakup that you had with Jaehyun. It was a great distraction for thinking about him for too long that you ended up not even thinking about anything else except for your work.

You drowned yourself with work that you didn't even realize the effect that it had on your health.

You barely ate

You barely slept

You barely hangout with anyone

You barely have time for yourself

You would wake up, get ready, look your best, and start your work.

Not only it took a toll on you but also every one around you, especially your employees, the one they saw as their cheerful CEO is now quick-paced and cold.

Throughout these five months after the breakup, you promised yourself that you wouldn't drown yourself in sadness but instead you failed to realized that you drown yourself in work.

But how can anyone really blame you?

Being with someone all throughout your life and suddenly they're no longer want to be in your life really took a toll in you.

And you knew you have big responsibilities on your shoulders, being a CEO who is a woman is not that easy. People would consistently look down on you, medias would downplay your work simply because you are a woman.

Can she really do it? They say.

So how can you let a heartache bring everyone down with you?

It was such a long day, you thought. You had to go in for the trainees' monthly evaluation and give them some constructive criticism. Then you had to go to meetings after meetings about your current groups that are active in your care.

As you got out of your car, you looked up at the 60th story glass building in front of you.

Today is such a long day

You were out for a few hours to have a meeting with another entertainment industry for a potential collaboration for one of your solo artists.

MoonLight Entertainment

Thinking back to when you were appointed to become the CEO, you were so nervous but estatic at the same time. Your whole life, your whole life you have worked hard for this moment even though you knew the circumstances wasn't ideal.

Or perhaps the way you were appointed wasn't something you thought would happen. It was quite a rush really and very hectic.

Three months before you were appointed, MoonLight Entertainment was in the verged of going bankrupt because of the lack of CEO sitting at their office.