The Heart Just Wants | 10

A/N: No gif today? Yeah. You can play it if you'd like but I would request to wait until I tell you when you can play the song above.

Since November is always the busiest time of the year for entertainment industries especially in South Korea

Since November is always the busiest time of the year for entertainment industries especially in South Korea. With the comebacks and award shows season coming up, you bet to believe that you are super busy.

After that relaxing weekend, your secretary Mark informed you that you are fully booked for the first three weeks of November. Which made you not be able to pick up little Jimin from school anymore. Even though honestly you desperately want to because at least over there, you think you might run into Yoongi again.

You knew it was quite wrong, you don't really know anything about Yoongi.

He might be married and have a wife

But you also knew that you couldn't deny the fast beating of your heart when you see him.

The heart just wants you.

A/N: Bro, if Yoongi is still married and Y/N acts like this I might beat the crap out of her so thank god he's not eh!

So the opportunity to when your secretary told you that you have Friday off after that long pain of three weeks, you contacted your brother immediately to request if you would be the one to pick little Jiminie up from school.

Because I haven't seen my little Chim Chim in a while, you said to him

Of course, being the good older brother that he is, he agrees because he knew little Jiminie misses you too.

The day that you were going to pick little Jiminie up, you tried your hardest to look your best.

Let's just say it took you 10 outfits changes to finally decide what you were going to wear.

Finally looking in the mirror, you did your finishing touches onto your makeup and long curly hair. Putting on some Chanel perfume onto the white Chanel blazer that you've made into a dress with a belt. You smiled to yourself.

Hehe, I hope Yoongi likes it

Wait, since when do I dress up for a man?

As soon as you stepped out of your black/grey Audi and made your way into the building you noticed that you were quite early for showing. Jin noticed you at first but told you to just look around because he had to run to another meeting that he has.

Ah, I know what it feels like

It's nice to finally have a day off

As you were looking around the school, you stumbled upon an auditorium with a grand piano in the lobby. You slowly made way to it and touched the keyboards oh so delicately then looked around to see if anyone is there. When you felt like it was safe, you began to sit down and start playing one of your favorite songs.

(Ok Google Play: "Spring Day" Piano Ver)

A/N: Usually when I say "Ok Google Play: ..." it means that I already have the songs above for you to play

You were so emerged into playing the piano that you didn't notice someone walking in the auditorium lobby simply because they heard you play.

This song has gotten you through all the tough times you had when you were younger. You didn't notice but a tear fell down your cheek, you were closing your eyes until you heard someone say.

"You're into BTS?"

"Huh?" You looked up at a set of eyes staring at you.

Yoongi

He looks really good with his white turtle neck and red jacket.

Damn.

"The song you were playing just now, it's um, it's from BTS right?"

"Y-yeah, um, it's called Spring Day." You blushed and looked down at the keyboards

"Hm, I heard this song before." As you watched Yoongi walk closer to you and sat down next to you. "It goes like this right"

You giggled, "yeah, and like this" then next thing you know you and Yoongi were just laughing and playing together on the piano not noticing that he was already staring at you.

You began to notice his stares and stopped playing to look up to him, you titled your head and said "Yoongi-ssi?"

He came closer and one of his hands came closer to you and wiped the tear-stained on your cheek that you didn't even know that you had.

Both, both hearts beating as one and it's like it's looking at each other to your eyes and his eyes. Not noticing that both were leaning in, so close.

So close.

"APPPPPPPPA!"

With that, both broke away, and you began to stand up. "O-oh, uhm, I have to go, yah uhm, I have to get Jimin. I'm hanging out with him today"

You looked around to pick up your purse and sunglasses and make way towards the door.

Please say something

As you walk closer to the door, you ruffled the little rascal's hair and turned around to bow towards Yoongi embarrassed and walked away.

Sigh

Nothing

The whole time, Yoongi didn't know what to say, what to think, what to do. He sat there frozen watching her leave.

I was about to kiss her

Gosh, why did she look sad?

When he was about to head out too, he noticed a silver bracelet on the floor of the entrance. He picked it up and examined it.

Y/N.

Huh, it must have fallen off her when she left

I wonder if she left already

He then started to speed walk towards the front desk into the main entrance to see you already tucking little Jiminie onto his car seat, and you getting into the car to drive away.

I guess I'll just have to give it to her whenever I see her

He smiled at the fact that he has an excuse to talk to you now.

A/N: Wow, we're finally at chapter 10, are you enjoying reading it so far? I know for me I enjoyed writing these chapters. I have so many plans for Y/N and Yoongi but then again it's a slow-burn because I have plans for other characters and new characters to appear in this book.

Hah, as I said that they almost kissed!

I also want to ask what color hair do you want Yoongi to have so then I can describe him better? If you like this book so far please press the vote button!

The next chapter will be up hopefully sometime soon, I don't have a certain date in mind yet since I already spoil you guys for the first 10 chapters hehe. In a way, I wanted to see if people are enjoying reading them before I published the rest of the chapters. I hope you have a good day and stay safe.