Playdate | 7

Before you left to go back to your own penthouse, little Jiminie made you promise to have some quality time together by the end of the week

With that promise, Namjoon told you that you should pick him up from school that Friday so then you're able to bring him back to your place and have a playdate together.

As soon as you got home, you have informed your secretary Mark to clear up your schedule on Friday afternoon so you would be able to pick little Jiminie up from school.

==

You had a busy day at work, since it's Friday they're preparing for your current artists that just made a comeback to perform at music shows over the weekend and there was a slight problem so you had to go and try to fix it.

However, the only way you were able to keep a good posture and your day wasn't ruined was the fact that you were going to hang out with little Jiminie. He would always light up your whole day and plus he gives the best cuddles and kisses so you couldn't wait to go and pick him up from school.

As you stepped out of your white Tesla and onto the concrete of the school's parking lot. You were greeted by one of the staff members of the school asking if you needed any kind of assistance. When you were able to mention the name of your cute nephew, you heard a distance call of your name coming closer to you as you turned around and took off your sunglasses giving him a wide smile.

"Oh my goodness, Chim Chim!" You bend down and opened your arms ready to be attacked with a small body onto your embrace, "you need to be careful Chim Chim, don't run around like that ok? You might fall onto your butt!"

"I'm sorry Noona" Little Jiminie is still holding you, "falling onto my butt is no fun!"

"Right? It might hurt you!"

"And would give me owie"

"That's right, it would give you a owie." As you let go of him and stood up while ruffling his hair.

"Ready to go?"

But before you could even leave, you noticed two tiny bodies behind little Jiminie where one is shying hiding behind and the other gave you sparkly eyes. You bend down once again and whispered to little Jiminie.

With wide eyes and a smile, little Jiminie turned back to the two tiny bodies and said.

"Kookie! Tae Tae! Come and meet my Noona!"

At that, one of the tiny bodies came up to you wearing his boxy smile and said, "Hi Noona, I am called Min Taehyung but everybody calls me Tae Tae!" With full confidence, he patted his chest as he said his name to you.

"Wow, Min Taehyung! It's nice to meet you, my name is Kim Y/N but you can call me noona" giving him a lovely smile and put out your hand for him to shake.

"THEN YOU CAN CALL ME TAE TAE!" As he accepts your handshake and gives you a smile.

"Is that your brother?" You asked curiously while slightly glancing at the latter