Memories | 14

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Appa? Where did Eomma go?"

Finally, you were able to find your voice after the panic attack you had earlier. The nightmares you kept having for a couple of weeks now took a toll on you. Currently, you're situated in a room that seems so dull, you looked around to see that there are these different kinds of machines around you which at six years old you weren't quite sure you understand what it was. You glanced down and noticed that you were wearing this blue plain and boring gown that goes up to your knees. There's this tube thing too that is attached to your hands and sometimes when you try to move it, it stinks.

You weren't quite sure why you were here in the first place, all you could think about is going home.

Especially to Eomma, you think.

The first night it happened, you woke up trying to gasp for air, the difficulty in your breathing was very alarming. It was in the middle of the night when Namjoon had heard you scream so loudly. It was also the first night ever since the accident that they've decided to let you have your own privacy back in your room. However, it didn't work out because a few hours later when he had left you, he was woken up by you. They rushed to your aid so quickly only to find you almost passing out on the bed drenched with sweat.

We should've stayed in the hospital until she was 100% better, Namjoon thought.

Gosh, it terrified him to see you in this state. How could you be so young yet already experience so many hardships? It scared them to the point where your dad and Namjoon would never want to leave your side. Ever.

Even though your dad had other responsibilities, he couldn't just leave you alone. You were just too young, too young for this dangerous and difficult world.

He would do anything to protect you even though he had failed this time, he will not make the same mistakes twice. He felt guilty, extremely guilty.

I cannot fail my daughter and my son again, no not this time, He thought.

Right now by having him around was calming you down really. The one thing that irks you is the fact that you don't even remember what the nightmare was all about. You just remembered feeling lost and scared and your body was drenched in sweat.

Next thing you know, you found yourself being cuddled up in between your dad and your brother. Which makes your heart flutters because you love cuddles so much.

But one thing was missing you've noticed is your beloved mom.

So, where is Eomma, you've asked.