Hot Chocolate | 9

A/N: Ok but before we start can we appreciate the gif above?

‼️

"Appa?"

You then turned around to see little Tae rubbing one of his eyes as he noticed the man on the other side of the door. Then little Kookie started to perk up from your neck where his head was laying at the sound of his twin brother.

"Hi Tae Tae, Appa's here" The said voice of the man standing on the other side of the door.

Oh

"You're Jungkook's and Taehyung's father?"

"Yes, yes. I'm Min Yoongi."

"Ah, that's right. Okay, come in, Yoongi-ssi! Make yourself at home" You blushed in embarrassment because you've been eye-fucking him this whole time not knowing that he is their father.

His wife is one lucky woman

His wife must be beautiful too

With that you see Yoongi coming in and taking off his shoes before engulfing little Tae in his embrace.

"Here Yoongi-ssi, wear this house slippers the floor must be cold"

Yoongi then looked up to you with one eyebrow slightly moved up noticing that those were Gucci slippers.

"T-thanks so much..."

"Kim Y/N"

"Ah, thanks Y/N-ssi"

"No problem! Oh gosh, you're drenched, you can use one of the bathrooms here if you'd like to dry yourself! I can make coffee or hot chocolate if you'd like!"

"Hot chocolate would be nice, thank you"

Hot chocolate? Really Yoongi? Get a grip bro

I don't even like hot chocolate

"Alright, I'll make you some and perhaps Tae Tae because now he's awake"

While still holding little Kookie in your arms, you made your way to the kitchen while Yoongi made his way to the bathroom.

After about 10 minutes or so, you heard a cough behind you and saw that Yoongi is all dried up.

"Ah, let me just give you a blanket so then you can warm up, and here's your hot chocolate. You can sit at the table, Taehyung is already there."

Minutes later you came back with the blanket to see Yoongi and Taehyung having some adorable conversation while sipping on their hot chocolate.

"Here Yoongi-ssi"

"Ah, Y/N-ssi, you didn't have to and please you can put down Jungkook if you want. I know he's heavy."

"No worries Yoongi-ssi, I've started to gain some attachment towards your kids."