Attention Alert! | 0

This story is originally mine, so please no translation work without my permission

Inspirations are welcome because I feel like when you're creating art, you are bound to be inspired by other artists/writers. Just remember to credit those who needed to be credited.

So please, do not copy my work, I work really hard on this book and I actually enjoyed writing it during the process. I will do something about it so don't say I didn't warn you about it.

This work is completely fictional, which means that the characters' actions, emotions, and personalities do not represent the said artists in real life.

None of the events that are mentioned in this book is real, it's completely from my imagination.

In this book,

The italics are written as in you're the one that is speaking in first person or let say Yoongi is the one who's speaking to himself. There will be a time where it switches between you(the reader) and Yoongi so please pay attention. Perhaps it will also switch to other characters. If you're confused, comment on the section and I'll try my best to answer them for you.

The bold is written for me, your author if I wanted to break the dimension wall for a side comment(s).

If you aren't comfortable with swear words and/or smut, I think it would be best that this book aren't for you. However, I will give you a warning if there is any so you're prepared!

⚠️⚠️⚠️- Smuts
‼️- Swear words

Lots of angst because I really don't have any emotions left, I need to feel some type of way. You know what I mean? Hehe.

Lots of fluff as well, especially with the interactions with kids!

I want to credit an inspiration on the writing style with the italics for @Suga__Fox (If you haven't checked out her books yet you should! I've read like 4 of her books already, she's really good)

Then I want to credit for my inspiration to write again, to one of my very few favorite writers on here:

@tukkilisa (I know she's super busy and focusing on her school work, but please check out her books especially Hello Tutorial! That book is honestly the best and it's still on-going)

Again, this book is a slow burn after chapter 10 since I will upload chapters 1-10 at the same time.

Please be kind to one another and enjoy the ride because this book is all about you!

~MYMUSELIZ