Here For You | 12

A/N: Ah, before we start, look at his pouty lips!

♡♡♡

Rustling around your blanket when you suddenly feel a hot sensation radiating on your face, you whined.

Ugh, my eyes!

It's so bright!

Slowly opening your eyes as you adjust to the light surrounding you. Suddenly feeling like something hard hit your head, you felt a slight bump on your forehead. Wondering to yourself how you even got to bed last night.

Before you even got the chance to get up, you heard a slight knock on your bedroom door.

Who dare disturbed me so early in the morning?

"Come in"

"Y/Nnie~~" The door opened revealing a burst of brighter sunshine than the ones that hit your face earlier.

"Hobi?"

"Hey shortie"

You rolled your eyes at the nickname he gave you ever since you guys were in high school when he realized that you weren't getting any taller.

A/N: IF YOU'RE TALLER THAN HOBI JUST PRETEND YOU'RE NOT OK? EHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

He will never let go of that huh

"Hm. What are you doing here?" You placed your hand on that bump while slightly pressing it to see if it still hurts if you do.

Yup, owie! Don't know why I did that!

"What? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"It's not that, I'm just confused."

"Hm, typical" Hobi said as he walked closer to you, "yah you need to stop drinking so much. It's really hard to carry you back"

You watched him settling down in front of you on your bed.

Did I drink last night?

With that, you tilt your head to the side while looking at him in pure confusion. Then flinched at the shock of an ice pack you didn't know was being placed onto your forehead.

"YAH! Warned a girl before you do that"

Hobi snickered, "Oops, anyways you don't remember what happened last night?"

"If I did, I wouldn't have asked you why you're here"

"Tsk so sassy"

You rolled your eyes at that, "Jerk"

"Well, you do remember asking me to have dinner with you right last night?"

You nodded while gently pressing the ice pack, "yeah, after I dropped off Jimin at oppa's place I called you."