Bracelet | 13

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

When Yoongi finally realized that it was you who was holding little Kookie. He swears he never felt his heart beating so fast and he unconsciously was holding little Tae's hand a little bit tighter than usual because of how nervous he felt.

Oh, the discomfort look on little Tae did go unnoticed by his appa.

Owie, why is appa holding me so tight, little Tae thought with a pout.

Walking towards you, he noticed how delicate you were with little Kookie. He couldn't contain his smile.

You looked so beautiful, he thought.

The way you had your hair up and it flows down to your shoulders oh so naturally.

Wow

You dressed so simply yet you were able to take his breath away.

And once you called out his name when you noticed him he could just look at you, look at your eyes forever. It was like he was hypnotized by it, he feels like he couldn't be in control and just act like a shy teenager whenever you're around.

He found himself barely mumbling your name hoping that his voice wouldn't betray him.

Then, he also found how cute you were being while unconsciously fiddling with the end of your hair when you said hi.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi immediately cursed mentally hoping you wouldn't find him rude by asking you that.

Damn, I shouldn't have said it that way

Before he could apologize for sounding rude, he noticed another figure next to you.

Uh, who is he?

With the random presence suddenly appearing in your bubble, he squinted his eyes looking at your interaction with this stranger.

"Hey bubs, unfortunately, I can't stay long and have to go."

Bubs?

Focusing his eyes back and forth between the two, he didn't fail to notice the way you pouted at the stranger and he definitely didn't fail to notice the way he ruffled your hair so endearingly.

He doesn't know what he was feeling from watching the interaction and he didn't realize he began to form a fist.

Luckily though for little Tae, it wasn't with the hand that is holding him.

Who is he?

Her boyfriend?

♡♡♡

After all four of you have settled down and their orders have arrived. Yoongi began to spaced out again while looking at you, you were talking with little Kookie who was enjoying his chocolate milkshake occasionally pinching his cheeks while little Tae was next to Yoongi devouring his strawberry milkshake.