(ch 5.) Kidnaped

•shark boi pov because we all worried about him•

I slowly opened my eyes. My head was pounding it hurt so much. Then I remembered what happened with Kat and suddenly the pain in my head was nothing compared to the one I'm my chest. As I looked around the room I was confused. This wasn't my room. As I got off the bed questions where I am or if I should go out the door. Just as I'm about to walk towards the door a man comes in. "Oh your finally awake"

"Who are you? Why am I here I need to leave" I say panicking. "Now now don't make this harder than it has to be i wouldn't want to hurt you now would I?" he says smiling like a psychopath. I try to push him away and make a run for it it's all I can think of.

I push him and apologies as she hits the floor but I run past. "I didn't want to do this but remember it's your choice" then everyone went black again.

Hana pov.

I sat on my laptop working in my home office. My wife Mai in her office too Wich was right next to mine. When I got an email. I was going to ignore it but the title made my heart drop and stomach sink.

"HEY MAI GET IN HERE!" I shouted as I pressed on it. "What's up?" I watched my wife walking in her pink hair swaying and blue eyes sparkling but I couldn't sit here and admire her. "Look at this Email I got" I say.

"In case you were wondering where Ejirou is" she red out loud. "There's a video attached forward it to the extra email account incase it had a virus or something" she said.

Once we were done I pulled out my old laptop and logged in. As she sat besides me and we clicked play both of us were completely in shock and paralyzed with fear as we saw what it was.

Mina Pov.
"Man the Kat guy was such a dick" I said as me, Sero and Denki walk into the dorms only to be greeted by the same guy. "hey where's Ejirou" we all looked at eachother then him.

"Well you're the one who run after him and when you didn't come back we assumed you guys were talking" Denki says. "Well when I came looking for him he wasn't around so I came here and he wants here either" I started to panick a little.

"Let's just go check his room he could have been ignoring you" Sero steps into the elevator as we all follow him in. When we got to the thier floor of the boys side and walked to his dorm. Bakugo spoke. "His dorm was right besides mine fuck I can believe he was this close to me".

"Hey Ei babes it's me Mina are you in there" no answer. "Did you just call him babes?"

Gosh this guy was getting on my nerves. "Well I did plus you can't even get mad this is all your fault and for the record I'm gayyyy as hell" I knock again. "Ok I'm coming in" I say before opening the door. It's unlocked wow.

"Nope not here" Denki sighs then my phone vibrates. "It could be him" Sero stated coming closer to see. I pull out my phone and furrow my eyebrows as the title. "In case you were wondering where Ejirou is" I read my eyebrows furrowed guys look at this. I showed it to them and they had the same expression of confusion and worry.

We all sat on his bed Sero to my left and Bakugo to my right Denki crawled behind me. As we pressed play. Neither of us could believe our eyes. I felt tears threatening to fall. As we watched.

~ The video they were sent~
The room was small and empty with a light bulb in the center lighting the whole room. The walls white but we're stained same to the floor. In the center of the room was a chair. Tied to that chair was a farmiliar red head he sat in his school uniform. His arms and legs tied to the chair making it hard for him to move. He had scars all over and his clothes were torn. Blood dripping down his forehead and some all over his clothes. He sat there a gag in his mouth.