(ch 13) home alone

Kiri pov.
"Bye mom, momma see you soon" I waved as they drove away. I turned to my friends I'd invited. It was Mina, Sero, Kat, Denki, Jirou, and Shinsou. Denki and Shinsou would share a room Sero got his own and Mina and Jirou we're also sharing one.

"Ok so what do you guys wanna do first?" I asked my friends. "I say let's have a movie marathon and invited other if that's ok" Sero said. We all agree and ended up inviting Momo, Hukagare, Midorya, and Todoroki.

Momo because she was Jirou's girlfriend. We invited Hukagare so we could tease Mina about her crush on her. I just think Todoroki if cool and Denki wanted to invite Midorya to spite Kat plus he's also Todoroki's boyfriend.

Momo soon arrived followed by the rest soon after. We decided to go make snacks in the kitchen. Me, Denki, Shinsou, and Todoroki. Sat on the island chairs. As the other cooked.

"Wow Kiri I didn't know you we're having a whole group over" I turned to see Natalie at the kitchen entrance. Everyone turned to her. "oh guys this is Natalie she's worked here since about a year after I was adopted she's like my sec- third mom" I giggled.

"Natalie these are Denki, Sero, Momo, Jirou, Midorya, Todoroki, Hukagare, Shinsou, and well you've met Mina and Katsuki" I said pointing to each of them.

"Nice to meet you all it's good to see you made friends Kido anyway if you need anything I'll be upstairs"she ruffled my hair and left.

"Wow no wonder Kiri isn't interested in woman he has like three mom figures" Denki joked. Once we we're done we all settled in the Living room.

Denki and Shinsou cuddled on a couch together.  Momo and Jirou sat on the other side of the couch from Denki and Shinsou. Midorya sat in Todoroki's lap on the arm chair. Mina and Hukagare sat on the floor wrapped in blankets. And me and Kat on the other couch. I sat with my legs on the couch apart slightly and Kat sat in between his back my chest as I wrapped my arms around him.

We ended up watching a disney movie marathon after finding out Todoroki has never seen one so we may have watched all of them and it was now pretty late so we convinced the other to just stay the night too. And we all fell asleep in the living room.

                           Kat pov.
"Suki suki, Kat babe wake up" I heard Ei's soft voice as I opened my eyes. "Morning sleepy head" he smiled down at me I was on his chest. "Mornin' " I said kissing him. "Well everyone else is awake and getting ready. Natalie is making breakfast."

I got up going into his room and taking one of his hoodies as usual making a mental note to sneak it into my bag after it was washed again. I took a shower using my toothbrush but I used last time I stayed over. And going down. Where there was a huge stack on pancakes on the table surrounded by taking teens.

"Yay you're here Kiri wouldn't let us eat until everyone was here" Pikachu said. I just took my seat in next to Ei and half and half. Pouring myself some coffee from and putting two pancakes onto my plate.

I listened to thier stupid conversations adding comments here and there. And laughing a little. We joked around and being honest I cared for all these idots even Deku I just wouldn't admit it. Once we finshed the others left.

"Guys let's go swimming" Ei smiled. "Swimming? You have a pool?" Pikachu practically shouted. "Oh I don't think they've been to the backyard" Pinky said to Ei who just nodded.

One we we're all changed they led us out. From inside you could only see grass but the backyard was huge. There was a big brown fence surrounding it with a Hegde of flowers all different colors lined the fence making it barely visible.

There we're some trees and a gazebo. Next to the gazebo there was a pool and on the other side a garden shed. "Wow you're back yard is amazing" Pikachu gushed. "If you think so wait till you see Mina's" Ei laughed

"Oh we've never really been to Mina's house." Soy sauce said. "Yea I can give you a tour tommorow" she said walking toward the gazebo. It was so hot outside I mean it was just the beginning of summer break.

We spent the rest of the day swimming and playing around the huge backyard until Natalie called us in. It was getting cold just because it's summer don't mean the nights ldont feel like winter.

I was sitting in the gazebo talking to Jirou when we were called in. Before I could stand Ei was in front of me. Without saying a word he bent down picking me up bridal style. I was too flustered to move and was totally super red. He kissed my cheek.

"Ei what are you doing?" I asked him. "Carrying my boyfriend" he said bluntly with his stupid smile. "Well you're boyfriend has legs" I sad even if I don't really want him to stop. "Well he also deserves to be treated like the king he is" he said making my blush even harder.

Once we got in he carried me all the way up to the room. "Well I guess we should take a bath" he said putting me down on the bed. "Mhmm I'll go set it up stay here" he said. There was something about how he said it like I didn't have a choice it was kind of attractive.

"Well let's go take a bath" he said. "Wait like together?" I asked. He looked at me as if I'd just asked the stupidest question on earth before nodding. "Yes Kitten together" did he just?

"Kitten?" I asked him. "Well see Kat sounds like Cat the animal but you're soft and cute so I came up with Kitten like a pet name" he said picking me up again.

"Mhmmm ok" was all I could say. What happens to him. All of a sudden he's so dominant and confident. I'm not complaining I like this side to him gives me whole different butterflies in my stomach than the soft shy him. I just love every part of him.

We ended up taking a nice relaxing bath together not like I expect anything to happen-. Once we were done he let me borrow one if his sweatshirts that was slightly big on me and a pair of sweet pants.

We walked down where Natalie had made dinner we all dug in after thanking her.

The next day we went to Mina's place which was across the street. Kiri was right her house was more amazing. I mean her pool had a whole diving board and did I mention they had a whole garden with a water fountain. Her room was also huge and pink no suprise there. I mean her dad was the Minister of Japan.

The rest of the week went by almost the same we went to the mall, the park, just stayed at his place. It turns out Kiri was acting like that because Pinky and Pikachu told him I'd turn me on. They weren't wrong. But anyway his mom's soon came home and we all left. My mom had invited them over for dinner next week.