(ch 10.) fuck me and only me

I know you're reading the title like. "What the fuck" just read it.

                       Baku pov.

I sat in my usual seat with my legs on the desk a scowl on my face as I ingnored glasses shouting at me. This week Ei was supposed to be coming back. We'd text all the time and video call until 2am then he'd freak out because I had school and apologize before hunging up. It was so cute.

I was actually watching the doors refection on the window waiting to see a blob of red. Knowing he'd put his hair in that shitty hairstyle. I watched carefully while trying to act like I don't care. When the door opens I turn to look disappointment of my face when I see Pikachu.

"Guess who's backkkkk" he smiled as pinky came in pulling a literal angel.

God the he turned me into the biggest fucking simp out there. Our eyes locked and I turned back to the window hiding the blush that was making its way across my face. It was like every word he spoke every time he blinked or breathed I just fell more and more for him. God I really fell hard to actually be saying all this sapy shit.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mr. Aizawa  walked in making everyone stop crowding around Kirishima and go back to their seats. The whole class was so boring and I already knew everything anyway. I just day dreamed about the redhead the whole day. Not like he'll even like me in that way.

                                 Kiri pov.
Since the week I was home my parents got me a private totur to help me catch up on all the work. I also I may or may not be falling in love with Kat. I told Mina knowing as much as she talks she's never spilled one of my secretes and I trust her with my life. Of course she teased me about it a lot. When school was over I walked back to the dorms talking with Sero and Denki.

When we got to the dorms there was a girl sitting there she was pretty cute and that's coming from a gay guy.

"Umm are you guys are in the same class as Bakugo right?" She asked us and Sero just sighed and nodded. "Could you please give this to him." She handed him a letter and run off with a small 'thank you'

"What's what?" I asked. "Love letter see if you're gay ass didn't notice Bakugo is pretty hot so this is like the fifth love letter I've had to give to him and that's just me." He sighed again as we walked in.

"What really I mean he his hella hot....." I trailed of realizing what I said as Denki looked at me with a mischievous sparkle in his eye.

"N-no I mean like I get it" I tried to change what I said but It was too late. "Omg you're totally crushing" Sero said. "I mean we been knew" Denki laughed. "Can you guys not" I said as we entered the elevator. "Mina knows dosent she?" Denki asked. I just nodded. "Hey where is she anyway she usually walks with us" Sero said. "Yes she said she had something important to do- anyway this out floor later Kiri" Denki said as he got out followed by Sero.

~•~•~•~• Meanwhile doing something        'imortant' Mina pov.~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"IF I admit it will you leave me the fuck alone" Bakugo glared at me. I followed him from school asking over and over. I just nodded. He took a deep breath

"Yes I fell in love with the damn idiot now please leave me alone" I couldn't help but sqeel and she covered his ears and walked faster and I run up. "You have to tell him" I said. He looked at me like I was crazy. "No I don't" he said. "Why not don't you want to hold him and kiss him and get fu-"

"Shut up you pink shit" he was all red a blushing mess. "What I know you do and all you gotta do to get that Ei d is tell him you like him" I hummed.

"First of all Ei d really?" He chuckled. "And second I don't think he likes me in that way" he sighed.

"Well I think he does I mean you'll never know till you tell him plus do you really wanna be the coward that's to scared to admit his feelings" I knew just how to push his buttons. "I ain't no fucking coward" he growled. "Then go get your man" I cheered. "Damn right I will" he stomped towards the dorms and I run after pulling out my phone.

                                Kiri pov.
I was sitting on the couch. Me Denki, Sero, Midorya, and Jirou playing Mario Kart.

Midorya was sitting in Todoroki's lap and Denki was cuddled with Shinsou. Jirou leaning on her girlfriend Momo and Me and Sero on the other couch just being single.

When suddenly the door burst open. "WHERE THE FUCK IS EJIROU" I heard Kat yell. All eyes landed on me. The to the door as we saw Kat walking more like stomping toward us. Followed my Mina holing a pink phone. Oh no that's not a good sign.

"What's up Kat?" I asked leaning on the couches arm rest. We walked up to me in all seriousness and looked me in my eyes and said. "I want you to Fuck me" I turned so red I was brighter than my hair as everyone bust out laughing.

"Y-you want me to do w-hat?" I asked. "I said I want you to Fuck me and only me or whatever" I turned even redder and the others laughed harder.

"I think he's asking you to be his boyfriend" Todoroki said in his usual montone voice. That just made my blush worse Which I thought was impossible. But I also wanted to laugh.

"Wait so you're way of asking him out is saying 'i want you to Fuck me and only me' good God" Denki said holing his stomach because he as laughed so hard. My eye met with Kat's.

"So yes or on" he asked looking away a blushing. "So you want me to be you're boyfriend?" I ask for clarification.

"What part of fuck me and only me do you not understand?" he spat but no venom in his words. "Umm all of it.... but I'd love to be you're boyfriend" I said kneeling on the chair and placing a kiss on his cheek as both of us turned red.

"I got it all on video" Mina laughed harder. "Send that to me" we all said at the same time. "Well you're the one who told me to say that" Kat said.

"No I didn't I said. 'do you want him to hug you and kiss you and fu-' and then you cut me off" she said. "Well it's done he's my boyfriend now and if I see anyone I mean anyone make him sad or hurt him I will not hesitate to put you six feet under" he said glaring at the rest.

"Also I've never really done this confession shit before so how was I supposed to know what to say?" I couldn't hold back a laugh he looked so cute all flustered.

"You'd think with all the love letters he gets he'd know" Sero shook his head jokingly. "It's not like I actually read them soy sauce face" he crossed his arms.

"Well then let's celebrate Kiri agreeing to fuck Bakugo" Mina cheered.

Mr Aizawa just walked in when she said that. I just sighed grumbling "I don't get paid enough for this shit" before turing and leaving again.

We all just laughed. "To Bakaugo getting fucked by none other than Kirishima"  Denki cheered as we all just laughed me and my new boyfriend slightly blushing.

We had fun joking around before Iida came done shouting about how are need to sleep because we have school tomorrow.

I went to my dorm putting on an over sized shirt and boxers brushing my teeth and removing the gel from my hair. I entered bed after setting my alarm. Then here was a knock at the door. I opened it and almost got a noseblead.

Kat was standing there in my hoodie which he took the day he left. His hair was slightly flat. And he was in his boxers too. A pillow in his arms. He had a tint of pink on his cheeks and the moonlight sparking highlighting every feature on his face perfectly. I just stood in awe at the amazing sight before me

"C-can I sleep with you y'know since we're dating now and all?" He asked. His blush depending mine too. "Of course come in" smiled as he walked past me and flopped down on my bed.

I went and joined him slipping my arms around his waist and pulling him close to me. I felt him tense up then melt into my touch. As we both fell asleep together

"I'm really glad I found you again Katsuki"
"I'm glad we found each other again too Ejirou"

I kissed his neck softly before closing my eyes.