(ch 6.) all my fault

• The security footage•

It began at the entrance to class 1-A.
A boy with bright red hair spiked up run out of the classroom. It was obvious to see he was crying. The hallway were empty because everyone was in class. He run out of the school.

The camera switched to the one outside. He run close to the school gate where the camera switched again to the one at the gate. He was walking thought the gate but when he barely got past. A Man came up behind him hitting the crying boy with what seemed like a pole

He fell to the ground unconscious. and the man pulled him into a car. And drove off. Then it ended.

                         •Kat pov.•

I can't believe it he cried because of me. We we're all shocked but the man spoke calmy. "As you can see he wasn't just kidnaped at random it looked like this person came prepared with a plan. And he probably wanted him specifically. If you know why I'd suggest you tell us. Also we tracked the cars number plate and we're now waiting on it's wear abouts."

"Well if it helps we don't know anything about his birth parents they could be dead for all we know. He was just left at the orphanage as a Kid no letter on anything" One of the women spoke up as the detective nodded writing it all down.

"Well we'll call you guys to keep you updated so expect a call in a few hours about the car thing. I promise to try my best to find your son" he smiled exiting the room after a small 'thank you' from both of them.

"Well Mina I'll call you to keep you updated. Because you guys seem to care about him just as much as we do" Mrs. Mai Kirishima spoke. "Thank you Auntie Mai I'm sure they'll find him" Mina emailed giving her a hug.

~•~•~•~•~•~•One week later~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey um- have you gotten an update on Ei?" I shly asked the three who we're seated on on a couch together.

"First of all you don't have the right to call him by his first name not even his nickname. Second I'm not a total asshole like some people *cough* you *cough* so yes they found where the car was and it's not far from an abandoned wearhouse so that's where they think he's being kept" Pinky said without even looking at me.

"T-thanks" I said shyly. I've barely got any sleep in the past week. The guilt is waying me down big time. But I deserve this. I walked away and went into the elevator. When I got to my floor the room besides mine was unlocked.

I walked into Ei's-- I mean Kirishima's room. I knew it wasn't right but I looked through his stuff. That's when I noticed picture frames sitting on the top of the dresser. One had a gold frame. It was him and both his mom's smiling and laughing as. Mrs. Mai ruffled his hair.

Another had a silver frame. I turned it around to look at it expecting a picture with his friends or something. But it was of us. When we were kids. He really kept this and even framed it. He wanted to find me just as much as I wanted to find him.

Silent tears rolled down my face as I put myself in his shoes and imagined him talking to me like that. After I committed myself to fining him. And he calls me and Extra. I really fucked up.

<3 ~•~•~•~•~•~• <3~•~•~•~•~•~• <3•~•~•~•

I was sitting on my bed when there was a knock on my door. I was confused since nobody ever tried to even talk to me. I opened the door to see Sero. God it feels wierd calling him by his actual name.

"I'm- look they are going to get Ejirou today and I just thought you'd want to know. The police are already there as we speak and Mina, me and Denki are going to the police station......just wanted wanted to let you know....." he walked away.