(ch. 8) Bakubottom

Kiri pov.
Well I was finally being discharged. I had gone though all the questioning with the police and they said they'd keep quiet about he whole royal thing because it wasn't our counties problem. I was supper greatful because I was till taking it in.

I googled about the case. Turns out I was kidnaped when I was one year old. My 'parents' looked sort of like me. The queen had long black hair almost like momma and dark eyes. The king had brown hair but he had light red eyes. I guess my eyes are a combination of thiers. The kings also had sharp teeth. I also found out I had two older siblings.

Mom and momma asked me many times if I want to go meet them but I refused saying 'you guys are my parents and I'm happy here' everytime they asked. My case was finnaly closed the  woman was put in jail for life for kidnapping and child abuse.

Mommma didn't want me to go back to school and tied to convince me to agree to online school or they could get me a personal teacher but I insisted saying after what happened U.A. upgraded thier security so I'll be fine.

Of course Mom was able to come to a conclusion saying if I took slef defense classes she'd let me go knowing I could fight for myself to which I instantly agreed. But I wouldn't to back for another week even if I was fully recovered.

                             Kat pov.
We heard Ei was realased two days ago and his case was closed. But nobody really knows of he's coming back. Last time he told Mina he wants to but he's mom's are hesitant about it. Which I understand.

They we're going to visit him today at his place since it Thursday and we had Friday off . I couldn't take it anymore I needed to see him. So here I was standing in front on Pinky's door. Knock in twice the door swang open.

"Ummmm can I come today I really want to see him and apologize" I said not making eye contact.

"Sure he's been asking about you....." My face lit up but she continued ".....he still thinks you don't remember and none of us felt it was our place to tell him the truth. Anyway we're leaving in half an hour" she sighed.

He still thinks that. Where would I begin. "Thanks so much Mina" I smiled at her. She looked taken a back but I was just happy I get to see him again after all these years. I'll show him I kept my promise.

Once I was ready i went down stairs where  the rest we're. "So Bakugo I've been dying to know....." Pikachu said as we sat in the car. "Oh no" I said with a small groan. "well what are you planning to say to him exactly" the whole car fell silent except the music playing

"Ummmm well I was of course going to apologise first and see where things go I just hope he forgives me" I shrugged. "Man Kiri is such a nice dude you could run him over with a car and he'd say sorry" he said making all the others laugh

When we pulled up infornt of a huge house. I was shocked. "Wow Kiri's really living his best life" Soy sauce laughed. "Yep my house is that one" Pinky pointed to the house across the street. "That's how we met I saw him one day and just decided to talk to him" she laughed. "Well let's go"

I walked being everyone as we walked up to the door. Mina knocked on the door. When the pink haired woman opened it. "Aha you guys are finally here pebble's been waiting for you he's up in his room" she smiled moving for us to walk though.

I saw a concerned express on her face when I walked by. Mina led us up the huge staircase. I would definitely get lost in this place. She stopped at a door that had stickers all over.

She knocked in some wierd pattern then her heard a "Oh Mina come innnnn" from the other side. "I see you still remember our secret knocking pattern" Mina laughed opening the door to his room.