(ch. 11) I love you

TWO Months laterrrr
                     Mistry person pov
              (I almost forgot about her)

"Are you sure it's him I didn't fly all the way from Cornelia for a fake" he asked me again. "Yes I'm sure I had if if only the damn cops didn't show up" I spat at him. "Well Sabrina I don't know what to tell you....it was you're shitty mistake why didn't you just bring him back imediately" he sighed.

"Well after we got him I realized I couldn't just drag in on a plane now could I?" I asked at him. "Sabrina my dear sister let me handle this in gonna pay you're bail but leave getting the boy to me" He chucked dryly before leaving the room. At least I can finally get out of this crap hole.

"Sabrina Lonescu you have been realised from you're fiftey year sentence your bail of one million has been paid by Zander Lonescu"

"Finnaly I'm out and we can stop using these fake ass names" I sighed sitting in the passengers side of my brother's car. "Well if it wasn't for these 'Fake ass names' we'd be all over the news do you know how mad mom and dad would be to see.

'Princess of Cornelia arrested for child abuse and kidnapping" he sighed pulling off his wig and starting the car.

"I mean is it really kidnapping if he's you're little bother" I sighed sinking deeper into my seat as I remove the fake face I had on and contacts. "Yes it it because he's now legally the child of those two women" he sighed.

"Wow big borther you're no fun don't you wanna see you're little bother again we can be one big family again" I smiled as I successfully ripped the layer of fake skin off me pulling of the mask it off my neck revealing my pale skin.

"Whatever we need to make sure it's actually him did you get any blood?" I smirk at his question. "Who do you think I am? Of course I did I got a guy coming to meet me with it."

We drove discussing the plan farther. When our parents called saying we needed to fly back imediately. They didn't know why we were here we just lied it was for vacation that's how he got us the fake names and masks so we blend in.

"Father sent a private Jet he says we need to the airport now" I just signed looking out the window. "I wonder what he wants now"

When we arrived two people helped us remove the remaining make up and all. "Good afternoon Prince Zuko Princes Toga"

I followed my older brother into the private jet my father sent for us. "Well how will we get the blood now" he asked. I held up a vile of blood in my hand "Don't worry about it it's right here" he looked at me shocked.

"When did you?" He asked. "Well when dad called I texted the guy told him to meet me on the road to the airport since there's always a lot a traffic as while you we're busy shouting at a guy he slipped it though my window" I giggled

"Wow you really one sneaky bitch." He laughed. "So let's test it when we get back then we'll finnaly have proof and mom and dad would come get him themselves" I sighed taking a sip of my water

"You know you can be smart when you want to" He said looking at me. "Yea yes whatever I just wonder what dad wants" I looked out the window at the pretty lights below.

                            Kat pov.

Me and Ei have been dating for two months now and nobody had ever made me this happy. He got to meet my family and imediately the old hag liked him saying how she never thought I'd find love with my attitude. I'd been sleeping in his dorm ever since and even moved some of his clothes to my room so I could out my uniform I this closet.

I basically moved into his dorm and we use mine for our extra clothes and stuff.

"Hey Ei I asked tiling my head to look at the boy besides me. We we're both on our back watching the stars. "Yea what's up Suki?" He asked.

"Well do you ever think about the fact that you're actually royalty don't you want to go meet your real parents?" I'd been wanting to ask but never knew how to bring it up.

"Well like I told my mom's and the rest. My place is here with you...you guys here are my family and I don't want to leave all that to go live some Prince life I heard they don't get to wear crocs sounds like hell if you ask me" he laughed at the last part. And I couldn't help but laugh too as much as I hated those damn crocs of his. After a while we quieted down and went back out comfortable silence until he spoke

"Hey Kat" He spoke taking my hand still looking at the stars. "Yea?" I squeezed his hand slightly. "Do you ever think those guys will come back for me?" I asked. I was kind of glad he did because ever since it happened he refused to talk about it once he ignored me when I kept asking. "No but if they do I won't even let them I'm here now' I leaned close placing a kiss on his cheek and resting my head on his chest.

"I love you Suki"
"I love you too"