Chapter 4~ The weekend 🦋

This day started off horrible, I have no friends, it's weird between Vallyk and I, and now the whole school is prolly making fun of me. I go downstairs and make myself some cereal.

                                         . . .

I try calling my dad like I do every other morning but ofc there's no answer. A tear rolls down my face. Even though my dad doesn't give a shit abt and is always drunk somewhere I still love him and it hurts me to think that he could be dead in a ditch somewhere. I curl into my bed and start crying for idk how long. Idk why but when I'm sad I do shit that make me even more sad so I decide to look through old videos and pics of me and my mom. I cry and can't help but smile as all the memories start coming back.

                            Vallyk's POV
I really like Bella but she was acting weird yesterday, I mean I understand what happens at the party but why would she run if she didn't want to be alone. Was the kiss bad..?

You know what lemme just text her. She doesn't answer so I quit trying.

          End of POV ~ back to Bella's POV

As I'm watching a video of my mom and I get I notification... it's Vallyk...

Vallyk 💍🙈
Hey Bella
What happened yesterday I'm worried abt u
It's fine you don't have to answer rn...
But pls just talk to me whenever you can

Idk what to say so I just don't answer. I feel bad but I'm not rlly in the mood for that relationship shit rn.

                                     . . .
It's dark out, I didn't even realize that I was scrolling through my phone for that long. I rlly miss my mom right now, I love my dad but my relationship with my mom was unbreakable. If it weren't for that stupid drunk driver( why I don't go to parties) my mom would still be here and so would my dad. I realize that a tear is running down my face, I wipe it and put my AirPods in.

I listen to Brent faiyaz and Giveon slowed then eventually fall asleep

A/n: Ok but am I the only one who thinks slowed songs hit different. Anyways Ik this chapter is RLLY short I just wanted to update also show how Bella was doing after everything that happened. I promise next chapter gon be good tho. Pls make sure to comment ideas and maybe even vote 🙈 ok bye love y'all ❤️
Ps My bad if there's any typos