CHAPTER I

WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT

-------•🌜🌹👑🌹🌛•---------

CHAPTER ONE

Thadump! Thadump!

Celestine breathed heavily as she can feel and hear her loud heartbeat. All of her senses were the sharpest at the moment. Her eyes can clearly see the little movements that the people are making behind her veil. Her ears, seemed like it was ringing due to the loud buzzing created by the chatter of the people on the other side of the stage. Lastly, her heart, because of the adrenaline, beat in excitement.

Today, in all of her eighteen years of life, was the day that she has been waiting for.

The loud cheering of anticipation created by the male customers made Celestine smile even more. Her face, even though covered by a thin red veil, beamed with pride, which was evident as it resonated more with her aura.

Ever since her awakening when she was a child, she did everything in order to learn the things that she has been lacking. By displaying her brilliance, in various areas such as dancing, and even as a woman, having the knowledge in swordsmanship, made others sigh in awe.

Despite the disapproval of her adoptive mother, Celestine continued on her journey to be a courtesan. As she grew up, she slowly understood the real meaning behind their job, which her mother has sheltered her from during her early years.

She finally understood the reason of the angry wives that came to cause a commotion during their banquets; it was because their husbands have been spending, not only their time but money as well towards the services that their house has been providing.

But there was one thing that she hated the most, and it was the option to sleep with men. Seeing the devastated faces of the wives, Celestine cannot help but sympathize. It wasn't theirs, nor the courtesan's fault that their husbands have the audacity to sleep with other women despite being married.

However, this realization failed to faze her. She was proud of the job that her mother and sisters have been doing. Besides, it's not like all of their customers are married. There are those who genuinely seek either entertainment or attention, and those types of gentlemen are what pushed her to continue her chosen path.

Thus, with a new objective in mind, Celestine steeled her resolve to be a courtesan, one that provides adequate entertainment, not one that is deemed as a prostitute.

She wanted to show everyone, that her family is not one that should be dragged to dirt, just because they have been caught up in an unfortunate position in society.

Clenching her fist, Celestine patiently waited for the right moment to present herself. Throwing her eyes around, she could see all of her sisters having the same excitement and determination as hers in their eyes.

"And now, I present to all of you, Celestine Schleifer, the new Celestial Rose of the House of Amora!" Tanith happily announced in the middle of the stage.

Celestine took this as the signal. She stepped up, as the loud cheers, not just from the customers, but from her sisters as well, erupted. The house was bustling with excitement despite it being so deep in the night.

A mellow, yet tantalizing music has resonated throughout the hall.

Her beautiful sisters dressed in white dance apparel poured out from the back of the stage, joining her in the middle.