CH 2 Kangaroos & Chaos

Interior. Sonic Boom

Ally: (Talking to customer) This violin was made of the finest maple wood, it was hand carved- would you excuse me for a sec? Yeah. (Talking to Austin & Dez) Do you guys have to do that here?

Austin: Hey, we're not complaining that you're both working right in the middle of our banjo badmiton court.

Dez: We'd rather make a music video but some people hasn't finish writing the song yet.

Kenzie: we're busy working!

Dez: Fine, then we're busy badmintoning. Game point! (Smashes banjo)

Kenzie: Would you like to pay cash for that or should We put it on your tab?

Dez: Just put it on the tab.

Ally: Okay! (holds up long receipt)

Lester Dawson: (enters) Well, I'm off to the accordion convention and "accordion" to my watch, I shouldv'e left an hour ago. (laugh)

Dez: (laugh)

Lester: Well, sweetie kenz is in charge. The store looks a little crowded, you both sure you're okay?

Ally: Actually, Dad, I-

Lester: Glad to hear it! Bye-bye!

Ally: Okay, okay. Um, here's your changes, here's your kazoo,

kenzie:trumpets are over there, no this isn't the eye doctor!

Man: (Walks into the door and falls on Cymbals)

Trish: Guess who got a job at The Yo-Yo Cart?! Watch this! (swings arms)

Team Austin: (All except Trish hides behide the counter)

Trish: (Gets tangled in the yo-yos) Hold on. It's uh, my first day, probably my last. So, (chuckles) Ally,Kenz, have you both finish writing Austin's new song?

Ally: we're almost done.we've just been very busy lately, work, school, my book club and her guitar lessons. I have to read this by tomorrow. (Put a giant book on the counter)

Austin: Tomorrow? Of what year?

Dez: Well, we need a song. We can't make a video without a song.

Ally: Hey, it's not like we've been spending all our free time training to eat a 20 pound hamburger.

Dez: You're just jealous. (holds up trophy)

Trish: Ally,kenz, if we don't get the video on the website quick, people are going to forget who Austin is.

Dez: Seriously, it's been a whole month since the last video.

Austin: Guys, cut Ally and Kenz some slack! A month isn't that long. It's pretty hard to forget Austin Moon!

Two teenage girls walk into Sonic Boom

Girl: Hey! It's Raphie Hayes from the dog food commercial!

Austin: Dog food commercial? Ally,Kenz, you guys have to finish that song now!

kenzie: Fine, (Scribble something down on a piece of paper) you want the song? (Throws it at Austin) Here!

Austin: See? That wasn't so hard.

Girl: No way! It's the guy who won the 20 pound hamburger contest! Can I have an autograph?

Dez: Sure, turn around. (Signs the girl's jacket with ketchup)

Team Austin: (All except Dez) Ew!....

Theme Song

Interior. Sonic Boom