The Next Day

Phyllis POV

I opened my eyes and realized that I was in a room that was not my own. I felt arms around my waist and I turned my head to see that it was Chris. I looked down and saw that our hands are together. They fit perfectly. I sat up and looked at the clock. 7am. I crawled out of bed, quietly not making a sound, kissed him on his cheek, and walked to the bathroom. I undressed, used the restroom, and hopped into the shower. I moan low as the hot water hits my back. Oh, how good it feels to take a shower that has hot water and not have to share it with two growing brothers. When I got done and wrapped a towel around my damped body. I walked out and I see my bag of clothes by his dresser. I looked at the bed and I see Chris asleep. I dropped the towel on the floor and got dressed, putting on my matching baby blue bra and boyshort set, and got dressed. I put my hair in a high ponytail and got dressed. I looked over at the bed to see Chris was still asleep. I sighed as I walked downstairs, and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and I see the main breakfast foods: eggs, grits, bacon, sausage, cheese, and biscuits. I took all that out and placed it on the counter. I took out the frying pan and began cooking breakfast.

Chris POV

I lay awake. I'm in pure shock as I saw Phyllis dress in front of me. She must have thought I was asleep, but I was just lying there. Her breast was full and round, her nipples hard from the wet water, her waist is so small but yet perfect all at the same time, and her ass is BIG for a white girl. Jon and Mic must have been making her eat her greens. Damn, she is just beautiful. I remembered when she had nothing at all, and now she's just...GOD! I know I can't have these thoughts about my best friend but hell! I got up and went to the shower. When I got done, I dried off, sprayed some Axe, got dressed, and walked out of my room. I was going to head to my dad's room when I smelled some breakfast and heard singing down the stairs. I crept downstairs quietly as I listen. " I believe in miracles And love is the miracle And yes, baby you're my dream come true I was lost, now I'm free, Oh, baby cuz i believe, i do believe, in you and me See, I was lost, now I'm free Cuz I believe in you and me." My mouth dropped as I realized that Phyllis was singing like that. She sounds so damn beautiful. Wow. Then I heard soft, shaky breaths. "Oh Mom... Why'd you leave me? I already didn't want to leave you. Now YOU left ME and you're not coming back. Now, what am I going to do?" Damn. I listened as the front door opened and close. I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, I stopped dead in my tracks. The table was set and it had food on it. Damn, this looks so damn good. I walked into the kitchen to see that it was CLEAN! Damn! I walked out and I see a note on the table. I opened it and read aloud.

Hey Yall,
Hope you enjoy breakfast. I had to go clear my head, I'll be back.
Love Ya.
Philly.

I looked and I see my dad look at me. I could tell he had been crying all night. Hell, I would too if I lost Phyllis. I sat down, said grace, and took a bit. OHMYGOD! This is good, like mouth watery, make you want seconds good. She can cook. HELL YEA! I finished my food and put my dishes in the sink. As I was washing my plate off, there was a knock on the door. I heard it open and I heard dad yell my name. I walked out and I see Jon, Mic, and I'm guessing their friends at the door.

Mic POV

I see Chris walk around the corner. I walked up to him and hugged him. I haven't seen him in a minute. I ended the embrace and he hugged Jon. They pulled off. "How's it been?" I asked him. " It's been Iight. Who's..." I introduced everyone and everyone walked in. Mr. Brown closes the door. "Boys, where is your father?" Mr. Brown asked. "He had a business trip." Jon asked. I looked down to prevent Mr. Brown from seeing my face as I rolled my eyes. Truth is, Dad didn't want to see Miss. Lisa. I still don't understand why but it's alright. "Where's Philly?" I asked. Just when Chris was about to answer there was a knock on the door. Chris opened it and a boy stood there. "What's Sup Laze?" " Dog, Come to the park. It's about to go down." Chris looked at Laze. "What's going down at 7:30 in the morning?" "Playa, there's a white girl and B is about to get on her head." We all looked and we all dashed out the door. We followed him to the park and we see Phyllis all up in some girl's face. "girl, you are not going to do anything," Another girl steps in between them, holding the one girl back. "B, Let's go, man! She wasn't bothering anybody!" Phyllis stood with her hands crossed. "You don't want none of this. Don't let this skin color fool you!" Phyllis took off her t-shirt, and redid her ponytail. Phyllis is ready. B makes her, move....just like all the other girls Phyllis beat up. Phyllis cocked her one time and she feel back. Phyllis than climbed on her and was punching her, punching. Just giving her punches. Me, and Jon pulled her off B and Eyes and other girl pulled B off the ground. Tears of anger rolled down her face as she is pulling away from us. "Phyllis, please stop!" I asked her. "Na, Man. She wanna start junk with me and I'm not the one! I ain't do anything for her to come at me like that." Phyllis explained as we tried to pull her away. "Whateva trick! You better walk away!" Phyllis dodged toward B and just knocked her down again. "DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN!" I went to go get her again, when Chris ran up to her and picked her up. "THIS AINT OVA! WAIT TILL HE PUTS ME DOWN!" Chris carried the screaming Phyllis around the corner. I picked up her shirt when another hand was on it. I looked up and it was Eyez. I remembered her from when we was younger. "Hey there. You need to check your girl." I said. "I'm sorry. B is just overprotective about her territory." "A territory that will be here long after she's gone. Yeah, I completely understand," Jon answered sarcastically. She sighed, shook her head and walked away while we went back to the house.