Reunion

James POV

I was sitting in the living room when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Jordan, my older son. "Dad..." We hugged each other. We ended the embrace and we walked into the kitchen. "How you holding up?" Jordan asked me. "Not too well, man. Lisa was the only woman I loved..." Jordan placed his hand on my shoulder. "I know, dad. How's Chirs?" I sighed. "He's not holding it too well either." "Is Phyllis here?" I nodded. "Yes. Phyllis and Chris left . Her friends are in his room." Jordan nodded. "How long are you here son?" I asked. "Well, I'm still on tour, but fam's more important. I asked them to give me a few days until Miss. Lisa's funeral is over and management agreed." Just then Phyllis' friend Diamond walks down the stairs. I swear that girl looks like someone I know. "Mr. Brown, where is your...(looks @ Jordan) OHMYSTARS! ITS J.HOLIDAY!!" She exclaimed. Jordan chuckled and asked, "How you doing little mama?" "Star Stuck!" Diamond answered truthfully. I laughed. "Pleasure to meet you." "Likewise!" Diamond said. She looked at me and asked, "Where is your kitchen?" I pointed to the door to the right. She disappears. We both laughed as the doorbell rings again. "DAD! JOHN'S HERE!!" Jordan hollers. John walks in and hugs me! Just then Diamond walks out. "Thanks Mr. Bro...HOLY MOLY IT'S JOHN LEGEND!" John laughs. "How are you?" John asked. "Numb." Diamond answered. I laughed as Diamond gets John and J. to sign her shirt. After that, she skips up the stairs. "Dad, I'm so sorry! How's Chris and Phyllis?" John asked. "They both aren't too well. Phyllis's friend and adopted brothers are upstairs." John and Jordan looked shocked. "Wait! Phyllis? Adopted?" Jordan asked. I nodded. "Damn. All this time I thought she had a skin disease and the doctors couldn't treat it." John said. "Just like Micheal Jackson. He's still black but looks white!" Jordan said. I shook my head when I hear, "We thought the same thing!" We turned around to see Jon and Mic behind us. I introduced everybody and they said their hellos. Just then Phyllis and Chris walk in the door. Phyllis's face lit up when she saw Jordan and John, Jon, Mic, and all her friends. She ran up to them and hugged them all. "What are you doing here?" Phyllis asked. "Lisa was a part of the family. Besides, I wouldn't dare leave you here alone!" John replied. "Yea. You are like a sister that we wish we had. We couldn't leave you here to fin for yourself." Phyllis gave them another hug. "Thanks everyone. I'm cooking. Yall want something?" Everyone started throwing out suggestions. 'Dang, ma. You can cook like that?" Jordan asked. "Did you forget who her mama was?" We all laughed. Phyllis smiled and said, "I have the perfect meal in mind." "You need any help?" Diamond asked. "No friend I got it." Phyllis replied as she walked into the kitchen.