1

It was a beautiful day in the unicorn village. no there was no unicorns in the village it was just the named for some odd reason. Lilly and her girlfriend Jeff was in their house looking at the window.

 Lilly and her girlfriend Jeff was in their house looking at the window

Lilly: it looks like a beautiful day but it's raining. Jeff looks at Lilly. Lilly was a short girl 4'9 tall She was wearing a black tank top and green short shorts with her brown eyes same as Jeff eyes and brownish hair. Jeff and Lilly both are people who never go outside that much and they became pale. Jeff: We can still go outside and look around the neighborhood. Lilly looked at jeff confused.

Lilly: it's raining and I don't want to get wet. Jeff: It doesn't matter if you get wet you have clothes to change into right. Besides, the rain will go away soon. Lilly: We can wait for the rain to stop but what can we do in our house.

Jeff: since we just moved in a month ago and we still don't have things in our house. we can discuss what we want to put in our house. Lilly started laughing at Jeff. Lilly: oh my God is that the only thing you can come up with. Jeff: We have a flower pot in our house and 4 chess and two beds and a table nothing else basically.

 Jeff: We have a flower pot in our house and 4 chess and two beds and a table nothing else basically

Lilly: you got a point there okay what do you want to put in our house to make it more lively.
Jeff: We do need a TV and put it on the wall and we can have a cool skeleton head above our bed.
Lilly: TV sounds amazing but I don't know about the skeleton and it would be cool but at night it will give me nightmares. Jeff: Then we can get a dream catcher so it will give you good dreams and protect you from the bad ones. Lilly: I guess you're right. Lilly and Jeff both looked back at the window and saw it wasn't raining anymore. Jeff: we can go outside if you want. Since it's done raining.

Lilly: we can go outside but you may want to put some actual clothes on. Lilly looked at Jeff. She was wearing underwear and a bra and was taller than Lilly and had brown black hair. Jeff: Yeah I guess you're right I should put clothes on haha. Where did I put my clothes?
Lilly: I believe you put them in the chest thinking that you would remember that they were there and you clearly didn't. Jeff puts her clothes on. Jeff: Do you think I can wear this outside. Lilly looked at Jeff and she was wearing a pink shirt that had a giant bisexual heart on it and with blue shorts.