Day One.

(HEY THERE LOVELY READER, I DECIDED TO DO A LITTLE SOLANGELO FLUFF, IT MIGHT BE A BIT LONG, AND COMPLETELY CHEEZY, BUT HEY, YOU CANT BLAME ME.)

DISCLAIMER : I also own none of the characters, just the story line. They all belong to Uncle Rick.

NICO'S P.O.V.

I walked away from Percy with a grin on my face, I can't believe I actually did it, and got a high five afterwards, nothing could ruin that day.

'You ready?' Solace asked

'No.' I grumbled

'Well, it's not like you have a choice, three days is three days.'

'Actually, I do have a choice, I could just shadow travel away, or banish you to the underworld, then I won't have to put up with you.' I said proud of what I actually thought of.

'Do any of that stuff, and you'll turn into a paddle of darkness, then I won't have to deal with your grumbling and sarcasm.' He said with his hand on his hip.

'Fine, infirmary it is.' I finally gave in.

Will lead the way, no words were exchanged until we got to the infirmary. I knew it was where injured people went after war, but I never thought it would smell like this much death.

'Will I can't stay here, there's too much death.'

'I thought about it, and I got it covered.' He said taking me to a back room, 'We got a Hecate kid to cast a little spell and this room is death free.'

'Great.'

'Now, if you'd just wear a hospital robe, eat something and get some rest, you'll be ready to go before you know it.' He said smiling.

'Can I at least get some privacy when I put on a robe?' I asked

'Oh right,' he said blushing, 'I'll be back as soon as I can, and he did, with a tray full of food.

'Good,' he started, 'you're already in bed, now eat up, and get some rest.' He said handing me the tray of food

'Can't I do this in my cabin.'

'With no doctor to watch you, I'm afraid I can't do that.' He said

'I'm not hungry.'

'You have to eat, doctor's orders.'

'But...'

'No buts, eat.'

'Fine,' I gave in, when I said this day couldn't be ruined, I was really wrong, things got even worse when I fell asleep, I was back in Tartarus, running from monsters.

(THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER, I'VE BEEN HAVING THIS SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK, SO I'M TRYING TO COUNTER IT, I HOPE IT WORKS, UNTIL THEN SUFFER WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL SOLANGELO FLUFF, THANKS FOR READING.)