Chapter 1

-Chloe's POV-

I woke up in the morning to the sound of my alarm clock. I felt like locking my self in my room and not leaving it. Starting at a new school was hard. You have to make whole new friends and enemies. But the worst part is I'm going to some rich school for snooty rich kids that don't care about anyone. And that they only care about how much money they have and what they would buy with it. Even though I may be rich that doesn't mean I'm one of them. I actually care about people and don't treat people differently to others. Slowly pulling off my covers, I flopped off my bed walking towards my cupboard and grabbing my uniform. To be honest I don't really know if you have to wear the school uniform, because as I looked on their website I saw photos of girls wearing the skirt but not wearing the shirt! Confusing, Yes! But I prefer wearing part of the uniform than all of it. I grabbed a lacey white top from my cupboard and put it on with my skirt. I looked at myself in the mirror. To be honest my shirt looked better with the skirt then than the actual school shirt. I decided to put some lacey black stockings because it was a little chilly outside and the skirts were pretty short, which I'm surprised by because I thought the school would want to have some like reputation for being a good educational school and not one like our we don't care what our uniform looks like. I added only a little bit of makeup because I feel like makeup covers up the natural beauty of a girl and it doesn't really show who they are, it shows who they want to be. I grabbed my books and but them in my brown leather Chanel bag which my mother bought after she got the money from the will. I heard my mother call my name, as started walking down the stairs.

"Why good morning daughter, I hope you had a pleasant sleep'" My mother said. 

"Well, I hardly got any sleep because I was freaking out about going to a new school, which by the way the only thing I have in common with the other students is that my parents are rich, so I did not have a pleasant sleep." I said angrily.

A/N - Sorry this chapter short, I just want to know if any of you like it and if you don't like it you can help my improve it.