Chapter 6

A/N Okay I am so sorry that i haven't freaking updated in like forever. Alot of people have been asking me to update. I also don't know when i will update the next people but ill try to get soon. Btw don't mind my spelling mistakes and terrible grammar. :) (also gonna try and make this a longer one because i havent updated in a while)

Chloe's POV

I was sitting in last period totally spaced out to what was happening in the class. I was just not in the mood to be listening to a teacher ramble on about stuff that will not help me in the future. I turned my head and started to look out the window. I didn't actually notice how nice the enviroment of the school was. The grass was as green as a meadow and it was one of the cleaniest and tidiest schools. I looked back at the front and everybody seemed to be staring at me.
"Ms. Marie, what is the answer?" Mr Jason asked me.
"The answer to what?" I said confused. There were a few giggles in the class.
"Have you even been listening or have you been in fairyland the whole time," he asked.
"Well, I've obviously haven't been in fairyland because that doesn't exist," I said immediately regretting it. The class laughed. Mr Jason gave me a disapproving look.
"I know your "new" and all but at this school we respect our teachers and we do not back chat them, you may have done that at your old school, i doubt it, but i will not tolerate it in this class," he said raising his voice abit.
"Okay," i said sarcastically.
"So i'll repeat the question, if x + 20 = 30 what does x =," he asked raising his eyebrow obviously knowing i would get the answer wrong.
I cleared my throat. "Well, what you would do is take 20 away from 30 and you would get the 10 which is what x equals," i said with a huge grin. Everybody looked shocked even the teacher.
"Umm, thats correct, uhh good job Ms, Marie," he said before turning back to the board.

----------------------------

I was walking out of school when i bumped into to Dan again.
"We have to stop meeting like this," He said. We both cracked up laughing.
"So how was your second day," he asked.
"Uh it was alright, i kind of made a new friend but you know its school," i said with a smile.
"Chloe, CHLOE," I heard a girl yelling my name from behind me. I turned around to see Blaire heading this way.
"Uh i gotta go, uh i'l explain later bye," he said before running off before blaire reached me.
"Hi, oh um why were you talking to him?" she asked.
"Is there something wrong with him, he was one of the first friends I made." i said.
"Oh nothing, anyways I was wondering if you want to go shopping with me and my friends and my family are having a massive get together with alot of people so would you like to come and your parents." she asked hoping i would say yes.
"Uh its just my mum and I'll ask she's probably here to pick me up, I'll be right back," I said quickly hurrying to find my mums car. I stopped it and ran towards it. I flung open the door. 
"Hey, i was wondering if i could go shopping now with Blaire and she invited us to a get together her family are having tonight," i asked.
"Oh sure, so uh just text me the adress and time and I guess I'll see you there," she said.

----------------------------

I was looking around the store looking for something to wear tonight. 
'Have you found anything yet, this is like the 100th store we've been in," Blaire said.
"I can't find anything, I want to make a good impression tonight," i said.
She went back looking helping me find something.
"OMG, i found the dress," she squealed.
I rolled my eyes at all the people looking at me. I started to turn the corner of the shop to see Blaire hold a dress. Not just any dress, it was the dress. It was a tight black dress that reach up to the thight and the long sleeves. But as i got closes it had a black lacey pattern on it. The laceyness added more of a upeast style. 
"THIS. IS, PERFECT," I slighty yelled.
"Don't worry about the shoes, i have a perfect pair that will go with it," she said pulling me to the front counter.

----------------------------

We arrived at Blaires house/aparment. When ii stepped i was amazed. Like my house was amazing but hers it incredible. As i walked in a lady came up to us.
"Hello Blaire, is that all the shopping or is there more down stairs," she asked. I assumed she was there maid.
"No that is all, and this is Chloe," she said nodding to me.
"Hello," she said with a huge smile.
"Nice to meet you," i said smiling back.
"Well, we are going to go get ready for tonight, so if my mum comes home tell her that im up there," she said. Her maid nodded.

----------------------------

I slipped on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. Now i usually don't exactly like my body, but damn i looked good. Hopefully the boy i met yesterday would be here to see how good I look. Like I don't want to look this good and there are only adults here. I walked out to see Blaire wearing the dark blue/mustard coloured dress. It looked amazing. She paired it with dark blue heels and matching jewelry. "You look so amazing," I said to her.
"I know, but not as good as you girl, you look so hot," she said laughing.
She quickly turned around and started going through all the stuff on her bed. She turned around holding this black strappy high heels.
"Those are perfect, omg," i said stunned.
I carefully put them on. They were so comfortable.
I raced into bathroom and applied a darkish brown eyeshadow and a dark red lipstick. I looked at myself. I was ready for tonight.