Chapter 4

-Dan's POV-

As I heard the bell ring indicating the end of school, I grabbed my shoulder bag and stood up making my way out of the classroom. I slowly made my way to the front doors of the school and walked down the stairs. I got to the bottom of the stairs where I look up at the front gate to see the new girl Chloe i think her name was.

"Hey Chloe," i say loud enough for her to hear. She turns around and waves. 

"Hey Dan," she says with a smile.

"So how was your first day?" i ask.

"Well, it wasn't as bad as I thought, I did manage to make a few new friends surprisingly hahah.... oh here's one of them now." She says. I turn around to see Jenny coming.

"Hey, Jenny," she says. I look at Jenny who doesn't seem to look too happy. 

"Oh...umm hey." she says awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" i ask worriedly. 

"Yer I'm fine," she says looking at the ground. 

"Did something happen today?" I ask. 

"I'm fine seriously, gosh!" she says as she pushes past us and walks down the street. 

"That's weird, she seemed fine when I was with her," she says with a confused look on her face.

"Well, she always does this...maybe Blair said something to her?" I say. 

"Wait, are you guys like friends or are you dating..?" she asks.
"

"Wait, WHAT....she's my sister...omg you thought we were omg ewww Haha," i say half laughing.

"Omg that's so embarrassing, I'm sorry I didn't know ahah," she says starting to laugh. 

Behind me I hear the horn of a car. 

"Oh, that's my mum...I'll see you tomorrow," she says as she walks towards her car. She waves at me as she enters.

-Chloe's POV-

"So, how was your first day?" my mother asks. 

"Well, it was better than I expected. I made a few nice friends," i say as my mother starts to drive.

"And that boy, is he one of the new "friends" you made?" my mum says as she rises her eyebrow.

"Seriously mum, he's just a friend. I hardly even know him," i say half laughing. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I arrive home, I walk into my room and sit on my bed, grabbing my laptop. 

Hmm maybe I could check out this "Gossip Girl" thing I thought. 

I log onto my laptop and search up gossip girl and clicked on the first link. 

Up popped on my screen was a whole list of information about people that I'd never even heard of.

Rumors and secrets about people and to be honest some of the secrets and rumors were quiet bad. 

Who they secretly slept with or who they cheated on. I was shocked to see how much information was on this website. 

I decided to do a little research on some of my fellow classmates. I thought maybe if I searched up on some of my new friends I would then know who they actually are. 

I decided to search my name up just to make sure that no one had said anything about me. Phew, okay nothing about me. Hopefully it stays that way.

Okay hmmm, how about Dan. Hmm okay wow. The only reason he could afford this school is because he's on a scholarship. Wow, he must be really smart to get a scholarship at a school like this. 

Okay, how about Jenny. Okay nothing much just that her and her brother don't actually live on the Upper East Side they live in Brooklyn and that people see her as Blair's slave. 

Okay lets see...Blair. As i hit enter and I am shocked by all the information about her. Who's she dating and who's she's dated. Apparently she's dating someone called Nate and that everyone knows her as the "Queen Bee" of the school. 

Hmm I feel like I shouldn't be doing this but I just want to know who my fellow classmates are. Just as I was about to close my laptop a new post popped up on Gossip Girl.

I quickly opened it to see what it said, hoping it wasn't about me.

Apparently some girl called Serena was spotted at the train station and apparently hasn't be seen in awhile. 

Maybe that was Blair's old friend. When she meant that she had disappeared I thought she meant that she had been kidnapped but I guess she left with out telling them.

A/N: Okay seriourly guys I don't know if I should continue this because no ones saying if I should so this might be the last chapter! Please if you want me to continue this, comment saying you do!! xx