Chapter 9

Chloe's POV

We slowly emerged to Dan's door.
"Umm, I'm pretty sure my Dad and Sister are alseep so you have to be really quite, Okay?" he asked.
"So is your mum awake?" i asked.
"umm she doesn't live with us," he said awkwardly. I just nodded my head. I understood how he felt having only one parent around. He opened the large door slowly and ushered me to go in first. Quickly walked and so did he before slowly closing the door. He turned to me putting a finger to his lips then pointing to a room on the otherside of the house. I nodded my head and we slowly crept over there. WE quickly hurried into the room and he closed the door behind. He flicked on the light. I looked around his room and it wasn't particularly big nor was it small. It was like the perfect sized room.
"Uh, would you like to borrow some clothes," he said shyly.
"Yes, i don't really mind what I wear I just want to get out this dress," I said. This dress was tight and I was starting to lose breathe. I'm pretty sure this type of dress is more for wearing in short periods of time. I started to feel really light headed and dizy. I fell back and sat on Dan's bed putting my hands on my chest. I could tell he noticed that i wasn't feeling alright,

"Hey are you alright?" he said sitting next to me.
"I can hardly breathe," i said using all the energy I had.
"Do you want me to get you some water?" he ask worridly.
"I need you to help me get this dress off," i say starting to breathe faster. He lifted me off the bed and was struggling to know what to do.
"Theres a zip at the back of it," I said obviously not being able to reach it. He went behind and quickly tried to upzip it but he kept fumbling with the zip. He finally unzipped my dress but as soon as he did that i used all the energy i could and pulled it off. As soon as i took it off i dropped to the ground and finally got my breathe back. I looked up to see Dan looking at me weirdly. I didn't even realized that I was just in my underwear. I looked down at my body and started to blush completely. I've never been this undress infront of a guy before.
"Uh can you past me the clothes," I said shyly. He quickly grabs me a jumper and sweatpants and places them next to me.
"Um do you mind turning around," I ask.
"Oh uh yer sure haha sorry," he ask with a grin on his face. He turns around facing his door. I slip on the sweatpants and the large jumper.
"You can look now," i said with a laugh. He turned and laugh. "So uhh can i have like a pillow and blanket for the couch?" i said.
"Oh, uhh sleep in here if you want and I sleep out there," he said. He was so sweet but I couldn't make him do that. This is his home.
"No, i'm fine sleeping on a couch, seriously this is your house and thats your bed," I said with a smile. I could he wasn't so sure about it. "I'll be fine,"
He grabbed me on of his pillows and a thick duvet because it was extremely cold at night in New York.
"Thank you so much, i dont know how to repay you," I said giving him hug. "Goodnight," I said pulling away giving him a kiss on the cheek which made him blush. I laughed and walked to the couch. A placed the pillow at the end of the couch and laid the duvet down. I got under the covers. The duvet was warm but I was still freezing. I didn't want to ask Dan for another because i felt like I would be asking for to much then. Because he let me stay with him, he gave me his clothes and he gave me this. I decide just to suck it up and try and fall asleep. I tried so hard but I couldn't go to sleep. Partly because i was cold but i kept replaying what happened tonight. I lost a friend but also gained one. I yelled at a guy i hardly knew and Blaires boyfriend was somewhat flirting with me. I've only been here for about two days and so much has happened. I decided to get up and go to the toilet. I walked along the cold hard floor, using my hands to feel around because it was pitch black. I feel across the wall, slowly and i finally find the doorknob. I slowly turn it to not make any noise and open it. I close it behind me and turn on the light to see a half naked Dan. I look down to see and perfect 6 pack. I look back up to see him staring right at me shit!
"Oh shit, i'm sorry i didn't know you were still awake," I turn around and walk out the door. That was so freaking embarrassing. I put my hands on the face shaking my head. I hear the door open behind me.
"Well, i saw you in your underwear, so I think were even," he says with a grin. "Its all yours now,"
"Oh i was going in there to wash my face because I can't sleep," I said.
"You sure you don't want to sleep in my bed," he ask.
"I can't do that because its your bed and i will feel bad if you have to sleep on your couch instead on your bed," i say as i start to shiver.
"Your obviously shivering so I insist on you sleeping in my bed" He says. "I've slept on my couch before its not that bad,"
"Are you certain you would rather sleep on couch then on YOUR bed?" I ask making sure that he's just doing it because he feels like he has to.
"I'm a 100 percent certain," he says sweetly.
"Thank you," I say. We say our goodnights again and i quickly walk to bed. I practically jump on his bed and quickly get under the covers. It was so warm and comfortable. It actually so much better than my bed. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.