Chapter 18

A/N: Sorry the chuck POV is sooooooo short :) :) :) Also sorry for being the worst person to update OMG also i added some detailed sex stuff in this so please if you prefer basic or very detail let me know ty ty because i'm not sure what i prefer xxx

Chuck POV

I can't believe that just happened. I feel ashamed. I was so close to being with her...having her. I can't believed I screw everything up. I'm honestly a piece of shit. I'm such a terrible person. I can't even express how bad I feel.

I sit on my bed with my head in my hands. I have officially screwed up anything that could possibly happen between us. I stand up. What am I supposed to do. I cannot face her at school. I can't.

Chloe POV

I run outside with tears down my face. How could I think he actually liked me. I was just one of his girls he wanted to do because he was a lonely jerk. I grab my phone and call Blair.

"Hey, what's up?" she says.

"Can you pick me up," I say between sobs.

"Woooh, what the hell is wrong, what did Chuck do?" she says raising her voice.

"What Chuck does best, having sex with girls without any emotional attachment," I say.

"Babe, I'm coming right now," She says hanging up. I sit on a bench wiping the tears down my face. Thankfully I wore waterproof massacre today. I grab my phone and open the camera. I look at my face and how red and puffy it is. I laugh at how stupid I must look. 15 minutes later, Blair pulls up. She jumps out the car and hugs me.

"I don't want to say I told you so, but just next time I say something is bad please listen," she says wiping away my tears. "I just don't want to see you get hurt, like you are now" I hug her tightly. She walks me to her car and helps me sit down.

"Where do you want me to take you?" She says.

"Somewhere I can take my mind of this shit!" I say.

"I heard Nate is having a party," she says. "Do you want to go?

"If theres alcohol...then YES!" I say. I look down at my clothes and release I'm still wearing my uniform. "Uh can I borrow some clothes?"

"No, your going to go in your uniform," she says sarcastically.

We arrive at her house and walk straight up to her bedroom.

"So what do you want to wear tonight?" she ask. "I have really slutty outfits or have like non slutty outfits,"

"Honestly I don't care what I look like tonight," i say. "I only want the alcohol but I'm in the mood to look slutty," Blair smirks at me. She pulls out three outfits. One is a short, tight black dress. Another one is a short tight skirt with a half low cut shirt which shows off a lot of cleavage. The last outfit is a tight backless dress that shows a lot of side boob. 

"The last outfit is the sluttiest," I say laughing.

"So I'm guessing that's the outfit you're going with" she says. We both start laughing. We get ready and I put the dress on. I look at myself in the mirror. I honestly look really good.

"Geez, you look soooo hot," Blair says smirking. I laugh. We grab our bags and head down stairs.

We arrive at Nates house. Of course its freaking huge and literally looks like a dream house. We walk through the door to be greeted by Nate.

"Hey Blair and Chloe welcome to my home," He says smiling. "Drinks are in the kitchen and everyone is everywhere, just don't ruin anything," We laugh and I dragged Blair to the kitchen. We enter the kitchen and see people doing shots. I nod Blair towards them. She shakes her head. I shrug and he over towards them. They offer me one and I take it and 3 more. I feel myself it the midst of becoming drunk.