Chapter 6

'THE BLACK BULLS'

Estelle's POV

So this is the base of the Black Bulls, pretty larger than I expected. I glance into my necklace and smile into it, this is the first step for me to be a Grand magic knight.

The three guys except for Captain Yami enters the base now and I am about to follow them when Captain Yami called me.

"Anyway blondy" Captain Yami called making me look at him.

"Yes Captain?" I asked.

"You're a time magic user?" He asked and I nod with a smile.

"Yes captain, ever since I was a kid I'm using time magic, is there any problem?" I answered.

"Nothing your magic just reminds me of someone I know" He answered and I nod as we entered the base.

"So...I Present to both of you the black bulls!" Finral said to the two of us as we enter the base and welcomed by a ruckus.

"Luck you jerk! Die!" Said the delinquent looking guy throwing fire into the laughing blonde guy who just keep on dodging the fire, I then saw a magenta haired woman who is wearing only her brassiere and panties waking up in the sofa rubbing her head making my eyes widen. 'IS THIS FOR REAL?!'

"Ugh I drank too much, my head hurts" The magenta haired woman said.

"Nom Nom Nom" said the small girl eating many sweets.

"Marie~ Ah my goddess, Shut up you morons!" said the guy who is looking at a photo while his nose is having a bleeding right now and then shouts to the two guys who are fighting, Okay...so what on Clover Kingdom did I just joined in?

I glanced at Asta who is concentrating himself and then he suddenly shouts that made me flinch. "I'm Asta from Hage Village! It's a pleasure to meet you all!"

"Asta don't shout my ear hurts" I said to him with a small smile putting both of my hands in my ears.

"Ah sorry Estelle!" Asta apologized, but Asta's shout didn't gave them their attention to us and I just sigh because of that and a minute of ruckus starts again that made Captain Yami throw his cigarette and punch the wall of the house.

"ALL OF YOU STOP BREAKING EVERYTHING!" Captain Yami shouted as he punch the wall of the house.

"He just destroyed the wall with one hand" I said with a surprised eyes. "He's so strong!"

"Captain!" The members of the black bulls said and runs towards our Captain. "Thanks for all your hard work, Captain Yami!"

"Captain this is good! I'll give you half"
"Let's drink together captain!"
"Can I visit my sister?"
"Did someone uppity you Captain? Tell me I'll kill him!"
"Spar with me captain"

"I see you guys love me that much" Captain Yami said and laugh. "But you need to shut up" as the member of black bulls sit in the floor.

"So we brought new members" Captain Yami said. "You kids introduce yourselves"

"I'm Estelle from Hage Village it's nice meeting all of you" I introduce giving them a warm smile.